Vape Mail 2016!

Bit of wire to get me started.

7 Likes

5 Likes

only good thing on a Monday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I got 4 new MF flavors for my stash and 1 restock.

9 Likes

I got my black Tsunami and my wire from LV today. The Titanium Wire is not the typical shiny wire but a dull grey color. The spool says it’s Titanium grade 1 surgical wire. Anyone else try this?

3 Likes

@BoyHowdy has some. Here’s what he posted…

2 Likes

Thank you sir. I feel better about it now.

1 Like

Also got my bag of wire tamers. Love those things. Keeps my wife from rolling her eyes as my spools unwind and I’m cussing up a storm.

3 Likes

I’ve been using the LV 22g Ti as well for the last five months. It definitely has a dull finish which disappoints. I use some steel wool then alcohol wipes to clean it. Never had any problems with the vape experience using it though. Vapes great, ohms out correctly, and I don’t get variances that kick me out of TC.

4 Likes

I am glad to hear your experience has been good , thank you @Big_Benny_MI !
I hated to jump to conclusions but I have been pleased so far.

Yep, no problem. It’s been a good vape. Mine looks exactly like yours did in the photos though. On the bright side even after five months it still looks exactly the same.

2 Likes

More boring stuff.

7 Likes

@Kinnikinnick Look what I just got in my Vape Mail

9 Likes

Woot! You’re on your way to some awesome tobacco mixes! :grinning: Enjoy!

I’m actually vaping a tankful of my Maxx’n Black at this very moment! Tasty!

P.S. Expect longer steep times with the FA tobacco concentrates; sadly, three weeks or more…they’re good, but, it’s just the way it is. :pensive: Give the SC some open air and 72hrs worth of steeping…you’re good to go. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank’s I really want to try that Seven Leaves V I love Hazelnut and Pralines :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I got some 7 leaves but have no clue what to use it in

2 Likes

LOL I don’t have a clue either. That’s why I follow @Kinnikinnick Real close :grinning:

2 Likes

Here… I’ll help ya out…

Top Five 7 Leaves recipes:

Coconut Gold Reserve
by
Kinnikinnick

7 Marlshade III
by
Lars

Seven Leaves v1
by
Kinnikinnick