Vape Mail 2016!

My mini is an SXK clone and theres not a mark on it. Spare glass and seals with a tool.
Really good quality clone so see if they have that one. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I guess you need to talk to me…[quote=“lost_in_vape, post:1238, topic:42556, full:true”]
OK hay man were did you get that vape band i like it
[/quote]

2 different styles, 2 colors each style…$3 each and $3 to ship em
PM if ya wanna get it on

3 Likes

I got vape mail today! Love vape mail day

Ty @geekvapes

10 Likes

Which y’all like better, griffin 22 or avacado 24?

I only suggest the iStick TC100W

1 Like

Avocado 24…hands down.

2 Likes

Griffin 22 is a gas guzzler! Drinking that e juice. Never vaped 3mL that quick b4 in my life! May need rewicking, little thicker to slow it down a lil

1 Like

Thanks to @Heaven_Gifts I received this Ijoy Tornado Nano today.

14 Likes

Jealous I am… grats on the win…

Now, GET VAPING and let us know how it is… it captivated me.

1 Like

Thanks
I can not wait to try it out but i will have to wait a bit longer as I want to take some more pics for a review but batteries in camera died just after taking that photo :sob:

Some early Father’s Day goodies from my lovely significant other… and my vape bands and drip tip came in. Thanks to @Whiterose0818 for going above and beyond!

18 Likes

The 133 and Boreas is a great combo. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

They sure are… I’m in love with both of them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, me too…

3 Likes

Did you mix up the sweet strawberry ? how did it come out and what % ?

1 Like

I haven’t had time to mix anything for the last 2 weeks. I’m stuck on 12hrs shifts, 6 days per week. I’ll get notes on it when I get a chance to mix it.

3 Likes

Father’s Day sale stuff starting to come in :smile:. SS316 and Kanthal thanks to @ozo heads up with the Ebay seller 0ship :thumbsup:, aluminum 30ml bottles, Pyure thanks to @Pro_Vapes insight, more medicine bottles for incoming tanks and RDAs :wink:, terminal insulators for next rewraps, a few EZ Drippers, and the best for last…ELR vape bands came in thanks to @Whiterose0818 :robot:…you get a robot for that…yes a robot…lol

20 Likes

Nice haul!

1 Like

What’s the red and silver bottles next to Vape bands. Painted or what? Where did you get them sir?

1 Like