Vape Mail 2016!

Vapehappy…I got it on sale…under $130

2 Likes

Like to see a size comparison against some of your other dna’s ,when time permits , if possible :yum:
Like the colour scheme :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’ll get it here in a bit. Which DNA200 would you like it next to?

I got my TFV8 today.

12 Likes

Efusion or a vt133 if you have either to hand
Thanks bud

1 Like

Well, I have a VT200, a DX200 and an SDNA200 with me today…my 133 is at home and I don’t own an Efusion.
The VT and DX are both 900mah, the SDNA is a 1600mah, while the Panzer is a 1500mah.
Quick pic:

I LOVE the feel of this Panzer!

10 Likes

That’s a sexy beast!

2 Likes

Thank you brother. It’s smaller than i thought. And 1500 mah! Can’t be bad.
Very nice. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

going to be putting my lungs to the test soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Their slogan should be “Can you tame the Cloud Beast?”

8 Likes

and…“Holy crap another one sold to an ELR member”…lol

9 Likes

Thanks so much ELR! I’m in love! Why didn’t I just order 3 and get free shipping? Guess I’ll be getting more over the 4th (hoping they have some kind of coupon code). If not I will still definitely be ordering more of these! This is the best tank I’ve ever had!

6 Likes

Alright you crazy people…a ginormous thank you to whomever sent me the AWS scale!! (YOU know who you are and I have a pretty good feeling I do too :stuck_out_tongue:) Looks like my etekcity one is going to be retired to the VIF box. I gotta say, I liked my little scale ok but this one is clearly much better quality and feels like it will last a lot longer. I haven’t mixed in a month but I’m kinda getting the itch to give it a spin. :wink:

15 Likes

I was going to say lucky you but then thought that you deserve it for all that you do.
I think its great for who ever it was to show their appreciation of your goodself with a little gift.

10 Likes

Awww thanks. I am super lucky just to be a part of this crazy awesome community. :smiley:

13 Likes

It’s Friday and it’s here. Happy vaper. :yum:

12 Likes

Have you ever ordered from 3fvape? I was just wondering how they were to deal with.

No I have not but I do plan to very soon as they seem to be the only place with that brand of Kayfun V5 clone at this time.

1 Like

I’ve ordered from 3F a number of times… mostly drip tips and the like. No problems. Delivery usually in a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

Love my Panzer, too! Like you said, the velvety feel is a really nice touch, and it’s a lot smaller than I initially expected :smiley:

2 Likes