Vape Mail 2017!

That price sounds up my alley since I don’t prefer rda’s especially not a dual coil. Plus eightvape pissed me off…no coupon code and no free shipping after $50. Thanks I’ll look into this :laughing:

2 Likes

Do you mean 3Avape? They have them for that price. 3Fvape is two times that price

1 Like

I think they’re great also got my authentic Goon for just $25!

3 Likes

The silver one is $12.59

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/16662-sxk-goon-15-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-silver-316-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.html#.WaHuNHQpDqA

1 Like

I would prefer to add $17.40 and get an authentic to be honest

2 Likes

Check this thread out. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. @Norseman
There is one problem with that rda though, and that is, you can only close down the air flow so far, because it starts to open on the other side when you close it to much.

3 Likes

I know that the new Goon 1.5 is a dud. The people at 528 haven’t done that rda properly and the beta testers have been blinded by the product and not done their job.

Among the rda’s from 528 i would say that only the OG Goon is worth buying since it actually works in both dual and single coil mode.

The rest of them as the LP and the new 1.5 is total design failures.

2 Likes

It’s a shame really, because blueyedgoon is a pretty cool guy.

The LP is sharp looking from the outside, I like an rda that doesn’t have engravings. Remember the hype for the LP? I was so disappointing when I saw the deck. When I said something about it on instagram I got blasted.

I am partial to the twisted messes. the og and the 24 and I really want the cube.

How bout the new dotmod. Have you seen it?

2 Likes

Well blueyedgoon has no influence in the company as i understand it and im not sure he was involved in the 2 latest failures.
TM got some good products in their lineup.

I think dotmod is really creative and with the new dotrda they have been really innovative and i would like to try that rda out. I think it might be a really good one.

2 Likes

No, I mean 3Fvape, I bought 2 at 12.49, plus my discount. $23 some dollars.

3 Likes

agreed. I would love to get that new dotmod rda

2 Likes

Oh okay sorry lady I missed that is was SXK

2 Likes

Now that is Awesome!!

Way to go Jazzy, and great job “hubby”!!

7 Likes

That is wonderful!

5 Likes

@Cutlass92 and @Sprkslfly I’m like over the moon because he is really serious about it too. Now I have to find a juice he likes. He carried the mod all day yesterday! But asked if id make him a stronger French vanilla flavor. Any tips? All I have is the TPA fv

5 Likes

Do you have a vanilla ice cream? You may just need to bump the percentage as he is just switching so he won’t taste as much.

6 Likes

Yes, I think ill add some of that to his juice today. His taste buds are used to the nasty stinkies so maybe I have to jack the percentage up a bit. Thanks for the tip :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I have a few (but haven’t done tastings on them) the only one I did do a tasting as a single flavor is RF Black Label French Vanilla but for me personally I didn’t think it to have a real wow factor. I might have been expecting too much out of it though.

5 Likes

I have been considering buying that 1 too. And at $30 a bottle, I’d kinda expect a little something special. Have u tried their regular French vanilla?

4 Likes

Not from RF I have used TPA (I use it in 15 or 16 different recipes)

3 Likes