edit that bud but i understand wth u meant

1 Like

What did I do?

1 Like

Found it! Thanks!

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Same here, but I think I have some replacements (w/exception of the Vanilla Ice Cream (LB))
Hey @fidalgo_vapes mind showing off the one you stated was similar?

5 Likes

It’s over in the Private Recipe Stash thread beaut :+1:

3 Likes

I am.
And while that’s a very kind offer (which I appreciate) I really need to decline. I’ve got so much going on that my own mixing is behind at the moment. I should have mixed two weeks ago, and I’m still working my way through SF testing… I don’t need to add TO that backlog any further than what’s on deck for the immediate future! Lol

4 Likes

Oh I understand. I’m actually putting together a list to post. I have WAY to much DIY supplies. I thought If I give it away, it may help some people out a little, or just give some a chance to try some flavors they don’t have.

6 Likes

18 Likes

i have my eye on that whipped mm it just sounds good

2 Likes

Just a heads up @TheTinMan1 those LDPE bottles are no good for long term storage. I have noticed my e liquids stored in this type of plastic get darker(oxidize) much quicker tham the hard style PET or glass boston rounds. I would bet money that the oxidation is also effecting flavor over time as well. Considering our flavoring is more expensive than the bottles it may be worth it to pay extra 10-20cents for higher grade bottles. Just food for thought wanted to share my own experience tho YMMV.

Left to right
8oz bottles on left from nic river are nice thick hard walled pet
120 boston round housing 6month old custard!
120ml and 60ml gorilla bottles allow easy filling/dripping
120ml LDPE bottle booo oxidized brown e liquid :frowning:

8 Likes

Do share your find eclipse for 49.99$ where?

2 Likes

Here’s where I found it. I bought the purple one and picked a yellow one up for my buddy. I’m a Ravens fan and he’s a Steelers fan! Lol! It was eight something for shipping on both mods.

6 Likes

Thanks thanks!

I have some 500ml PET bottles that I use for large batches, 175ml PET for smaller and some amber Boston rounds that are either 100-120ml. I only use the 60ml LDPE for carrry around or when I am sending someone juice.

8 Likes

Not Vape mail , but i did find this in the back of my sock drawer lol check out the date @woftam
this is the brier i believe is what you named it , i wonder how well it steeped lmao ive never held o to anything that long ( as far as juice goes )

12 Likes

Nice stuf !! :+1:

2 Likes

That’s a good long steep for sure. Looks like liquid gold. I bet it tastes fantastic.

7 Likes

Thanks! It really looks nicer than the pair vape. That tank is a little much for a mech. It will vape but you have to wait a bit for those coils to heat up, lol. I put a Pharaoh single coil RDTA on it and the vape is much better. Doesn’t look quit as snazzy though. I’ve got the tank on a Triade right now. Nice tank with a little power behind it.

4 Likes

A little bit of this and a little of that from @Nicotine_River The Ambrosia in the Purilum line is outstanding as a stand alone. An ADV. It’s only downfall is it is a little weak. At 10% though it is a magical flavor. Not sure how it would play in mixes but I know how I am using it, lol.

17 Likes

The pic alone is making me salivate, dayum…

9 Likes