Vape Mail 2017!

What is that? The ergonomics look nice.

3 Likes

Ipv eclipse. Eightvape has them for $49.99 :wink:

4 Likes

There is an Expo? What??? Where??? I wanna GOOOOOOO

7 Likes

I am going to try and make it. Work is so F ing crazy right now. It will be the only reason I am not there. NCDPS, so if watch the news you know why.

3 Likes

The Silver Bullet. An original from the past.

13 Likes
7 Likes

Smoant Battlstar mod and RTA. AND my newest WhiteRose. Both on the same day!
A great day for vapemail at the Saxonn hovel.

15 Likes

I’m excited to try the (FA) Breakfast Cereal! I’ve heard good things. Theres no notes yet tho

12 Likes

That’s the one with chocolate milk right? Sounds very interesting!

3 Likes

My special HG cricket team ( :rofl: see what is did there ) $36 for all of them shipped thanks @louiesquared for the heads up

17 Likes

I’m not sure but I was hearing that its really good. One lady drove all the way to bull city to get it. She couldn’t wait
I’m about to mix it and ill let u know in a bit

8 Likes

You really need that many?

4 Likes

Good to give away to friends and @ $2 each they are also cheaper than buying the upgrade kit

5 Likes

Christmas is coming!

6 Likes

Well considering I only know 2 smokers that’s kinda overkill for me, yes I’ve converted the rest and yes I gave them all setups.

4 Likes

Yes @woftam needs that many. Have you seen his flavor fridge? He needs that many just to get through all the juice he mixes. Judging by all the juice he has in his fridge, he’ll probably need a few more.

7 Likes

This tastes just like corn flakes with a little bit of sugar on them. No chocolate milk.
Update:
I’ve been vaping this flavor and I’m new at describing flavors. I can say that it has a grainy, nutty and somewhat creamy and slightly sweet. This will go great in breakfast and bakeries really well. I’ve been working on a blueberry muffin and this may work in it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Cool, thanks!

4 Likes

thats what first came to mind when i read about it , ill wait to see multiple opinions b4 i try it so @Jazzy_girl please let us know ty

4 Likes

what are they ?? the cricket ???

3 Likes