Vape Mail 2017!

Try breaking down the Flavors, @BoDarc came up with and idea on how to confirm what flavors are in a juice, I don’t know if it was ever perfected. I will see if I can find the thread.

6 Likes

Awesome! The first finger test I tasted a little coconut flavor. I’m about to vape it now. Ohhh id be so happy to get close to cloning!! I tried every recipe on here but nothing came close yet

3 Likes

I’m having trouble finding it, I think it may have been a comment in a thread, the basic idea he had was to load up a dripper and drop other concentrates that you think are in it on your cotton, if it moves the flavor only a little it’s probably in the juice, if it totally changes it it’s not in it, obviously you would need to have an idea of what’s in it by vaping it, I would use several different attys and different power settings to make different flavors pop out. Hopefully we can get his attention and have him chime in! Hey @BoDarc we need you buddy!

4 Likes

Im… Ahem… Working on something… Shhh… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

oh that’s great news! please share with me if u get close :):star_struck:

3 Likes

@Cutlass92 @BoDarc @Jazzy_girl

7 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer! I’ll see if i can attempt this. So far I taste vanilla custard, strawberry and a tad of coconut and something I dont recognize :tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks out to @Cutlass92 for remembering @bodarc 's great post.

6 Likes

Yea but you found it!

4 Likes

Hahahaha now is on bookmarks thnx you and @SessionDrummer

4 Likes

I blame @Cutlass92, He said what he said, and then the voices came back …

2 Likes
3 Likes

Oh Yes You Did

2 Likes

Starting down the Purilum trail. Plus a few others to help with my seasonal recipes. My first order from @Nicotine_River and I was not disappointed. Great packaging and fast shipping. I expected it to take a lot longer from CA to NC.:+1:t2::+1:t2: I will definitely be ordering from them again.
11 Likes

My first installment on mixing. The scale beat the veg and flavors to my house.

Not good at rotating pics on my iPad. Sorry

10 Likes

Nic Riv is a great company and so are the Purilim flavors I’ve tried so far.

7 Likes

pear there is pear in mother milk , there was a long debate awhile back if i remember right it was that suicide bunny had a wholesale account with capella and the MM was only 4 flaves anyway that was a couple. years ago so i may be wrong

3 Likes

That would be great to nail that recipe down some day. When I first vaped it after not having it so long, I tasted coconut for sure. I was surprised because I never tasted that when I vaped it in the past and I vaped it for almost a year daily. My vaping days were so boring compared to now lol…i only had two ADVs all that time

6 Likes

I did indeed won those flavors thx to @ecigexpress :wink:
So did a test altough i did not order any eliquid that contained nicotine in it.
Else i even would risk loosing the whole shipment.

3 Likes

looks amazing even :wink:

2 Likes