Vape Mail 2017!

I went small to start with until I can find a couple of long haired bunny rabbits to use as wick for the large coils.

6 Likes

Try a few grey squirrels, they’re much easier to catch and those bushy tails wick a treat

5 Likes

Does the grey squirrel wick better than the long haired bunny rabbit? How about flavor?

The aromizer rocks! Thanks to @woftam review several weeks ago. I bought 1, loved it so much I bought another at subtanksupply. It’s called the aromizer plus rdta and comes in a 5,10, 20ml bundle kit. For $48, it’s a steal. Using 2x28 kanthal wrapped in 40g SS316L, 6 wrap, 3mm ID. The gunmetal color looks like a black chrome in case you wonder.

Flavor wise, even with the 20ml extension, flavor is extra fine down to the last ml. It’s a great travel tank cause one won’t have to refill during the trip. Also has a very good juice control ring that really works great.

4 Likes

Thank You @fidalgo_vapes

9 Likes

Alls i’v gotten this year (besides more flavors) is another reuleaux and a twisted messes 24 so i can start making framed staple claptons… speaking of these monsters anyone else here a coil builder? Cuz if we have a thread to share tips and tricks i’d be mad keen to get in there, and maybe send some coils to some of you beautiful peeps.

6 Likes

Have a look here

6 Likes

Was just about to post this. You were faster on the draw.

5 Likes

Me too had link copied
U got to be fast around here
Lol
Fast tech support

6 Likes

rad thanks for the link, i appreciate it

I’m picturing bunny ears and a tail at the bottom of the well…the imagery is both horrific and funny as hell.

5 Likes

Long-haired wiener dog would work in a pinch as well.

5 Likes

Time to start the testing with the RF SC. First order of them is here and another order is on the way.

17 Likes

Would like to add a picture of my new Hicgar VT250 but my camera is crap :frowning:
Running it in TC mode with the serpent mini, great little combo.

5 Likes

Share a pic anyway. Doesn’t really matter about the quality

1 Like

Picture does not do it justice.

19 Likes

Still looks awesome! As someone once told me, send it to me and I will take some good pics of it if you like :smile:

Seriously, she is a beauty.

6 Likes

I agree with @TheTinMan1. That’s a great looking mod. One day I shall have one lol

4 Likes

that looks like a substantial order :wink: enjoy

3 Likes

yes indeed, mine doesn’t even compare to @wvsanta I don’t think but my next order I eventually place will be ~4 times this size:

13 Likes

lol how long does real flavors usually take to process and ship an order ? i ordered the twinkie and french toast 2 had to have them lol