Vape Mail 2017!

Thank you.

3 Likes

Nice! Eightvape is awesome! Can I put a single coil build in the goon and be happy with it? I would love to get one but I really like my hadlay clone bc of it being mainly single coil.

1 Like

Hmmm. I think the 1.5 no if you want to cut the air flow all the way down. In one of the reviews I saw somewhere showed that when really restricting the air flow like down to 1/4 or 1/8 the dual air flow starts to open.

The other part is all that space. I know some people use it for single exotic coil builds. Like when you want to vape a zipper dragon my penis is bigger than yours coil it may be good. But if you really like single coil I would stick with a Hadley or acouple of the other ones that are designed for it. I think the pulse 24 has potential…but I don’t own it. When I found out that the goon was on sale for 30.00 I couldn’t pass it up. I really wanted just one…but then I thought to myself I would have spent 80 on another one…so why not get three and another mod dedicated to power mode.

4 Likes

LMAO :joy: :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yay it’s here :raised_hands::raised_hands:

17 Likes

Thanks so much. I still might pick one up bc it’s such a great deal.

1 Like

That is sexy!

2 Likes

Came in the mail today. Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 and GOON V1.5 RDA

21 Likes

MUST. NOT. STARE. AT. THE. SHINY. OBJECTS… That’s super nice.

8 Likes

I like the newer display on that.

3 Likes

Me too! Really nice looking.

4 Likes

Both arrived today, Goon made an extended trip past the designation into DC then finally after a 3 day walk about arrived here. I ordered the thing above it a day and a half ago (must be a reason I ordered that???). Don’t ya just love USPS

11 Likes

hmmmm could it have to do with a certain color and type of flower ???

6 Likes

Ya might be right :+1:

5 Likes

we need some pics when you get it!

3 Likes

My 3fVape things Finally got here!!!

So, I got a second wismec inde duo, whichw as the reason for the order, and picked up a goon 1.5 clone and wismec theorem while I was there. The Inde suo also let me see what happened to break the little nipple mouthpiece for the one I already had – turns out the one I already had heated/melted its mouthpiece so that the ring shrunk. There’s no fixing that. There is, however, taking out my 4 coil setup because, yeapp, it really was way too damn hot. XD

Right, so I put SS alien claptons in the Inde Duo, looking real good and running temp control. I also threw Kanthal alien claptons in the other inde duo because, same type of wrap, same RDA, no better way to test SS vs Kanthal directly. Give me a few days with it and I’ll tell you where I land on SS vs. Kanthal :P.

And as you can see below they look far, far better on my new Captain mod. I am so in love with this form factor and everything about the Captain. Really hope we get more mods in the 20700 or 21700 size when it releases.

Oh, and that extra bit on the nipple of the duo is the DT from the Theorem >.> No more spitback and no flavour loss. I still dunno WTF they were thinking with the stupid damn nipple. I have some replacements coming from FastTech eventually. (err. … assuming I guessed right and bought something that fits)

As for the Theorem, really simple, best wicking of any tank I’ve got, gorgeous (also comes with a metal sleeve instead of glass like the inde duo. . but. . .glass is sexy, got plenty of metal stuff) That said, it comes with it’s own coil, and I’m much less sure I like the notch coil, I might get back to you on that, but it doesn’t matter much either way, like it or not it only comes with two and I’m neither buying more nor can make them so it’s just irrelevant :stuck_out_tongue: It is interesting as hell to vape at 35w for me tho. I also really like having something designed for a single-coil build. Most my RDAs have a single-coil draw option, but it’s just an extra option I haven’t felt like testing. This one comes with a bung or whatever you call it to block half the top section of the tank where the coils go, but still takes advantage of the whole tank diameter by putting the liquid in the bottom. And that’s just kickass design.

And for the Goon 1.5 -style. . . looks like most of us bought one already so I’ll just say I kinda hate the clamp system, took me forever to get coils in there. . .but once they’re in it’s a fine RDA.

14 Likes

Jumped on the Battlestar wagon… Both of my Aliens died within a week of each other so I figured these would be good cheap everyday beater mods. Not too sure about being pocket friendly though…

I especially like the Classic Bronze… it’s nicely detailed…

16 Likes

Those copper battlestars ARE sexy . . .I might have to break down and buy some bats eventually.

5 Likes

I’ve had mine for a couple of weeks now, and love it. I’d also highly recommend the battlestar rta to top it with. It’s a great little setup, imo

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve been doing on my indie duo! I hate the theorem tip on the theorem so I had already switched that over to a longer one. Popped it on the nipple tip and I actually think it gives better flavor than the nip alone.

7 Likes