3 Likes

Extra 26650 for the VT75
Coilmaster Coil Jig
SS316L for some TC fun

11 Likes
4 Likes

V4 at that, eh?..

3 Likes

@ozo What a perfect way to wake up, thank you:) well that and a book “the complete Bowie” that my Kelly has put in my work bag and I have just noticed :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I wonder what size that tank glass is? looks reeally long, I’ve got a shit ton of spare glass in various boxes I might have somethin that fits maybe?

1 Like

Where did you get it from?

Here?

http://shop.gg-store.com/en/

1 Like

http://shop.gg-store.com/es/
Next day delivery to UK too
The flavour is on par with an Eden Mods Rose V3

2 Likes

Just received some concentrates today, time to start mixing! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Just ordered a Goon and Mad Dog clone. Hope they ship out before Chinese New Year :worried:

5 Likes

Very unlikely, I’m afraid :laughing: Shipping is down already, afaik.

I was told the last day for shipping was Friday, I don’t know if it’s for everyone over there but it is for everyone I review for :frowning2:

who did you order it from?

I ordered a goon lp from gearbest yesterday and I just checked my email and it shipped already.

2 Likes

Oh well. Let the waiting begin.

1 Like

The order was placed this past Friday from Fasttech. The ETA on it said Feb. 9th but I know FTs ETAs aren’t accurate. I imagine it should arrive sometime in March now.

3 Likes

Heavensgifts shipped out today for me… :wink:

5 Likes

Slowtech still haven’t shipped out my order i paid for on Jan 2. And my prize in Heavens Gifts giveaway is still confiscated by German customs and i get no info from them at all.
When it comes to shipping from the Chinese i got so much bad luck. :disappointed:

Ah, German customs. Gotta love 'em. Once had a package confiscated because they couldn’t figure out that “tea” means “Tee”. :unamused: They were unsure of the contents so they confiscated it.

2 Likes

Unfortunately germans kind of suck heavily at english so i guess that happens a lot. I’m just happy i’m not german.