Vape Mail 2017!

Thank You All!

8 Likes

Happy ?belated? (No idea on the time zone difference) Birthday! :balloon:

5 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks to @dan_the_man :

He’s got some of the most interesting packaging skills I’ve seen !
Thanks Dan!

7 Likes

Got my bushel of attys

17 Likes

Nice Haul there, I have a bunch of the Vertex’s that I bought on clearance from Vapor World, I think they were like 5$, not the best but for the price I am not complaining, I bought the black ones, and gave most of them away, I would like to hear what you think of the Stargate and Zorro, though, I think most of us here know about the Tsunami’s they were the King of Cheaper RTA’s, and I like that the 24 had a BF 510.

3 Likes

This beautiful piece of ART arrived today. Thank you @Whiterose0818, took your advice and did a 22g 13 wrap Kanthal in the goon ohm’d in at a bit over .3. immediate hit and wonderful flavor. Best vape experience I have ever had. You are absolutely great to work with and I am looking forward to the next ones

28 Likes

Beautiful piece!

1 Like

That’s georgeous!! So jelly.

3 Likes

Never thought a mod could make that much difference, man was I wrong.

6 Likes

Absolutely. Building big and high makes a huge difference too, especially when you have the power to put to higher ohm builds. I love mine.

5 Likes

that it is indeed! very nice!

3 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday! I’m so behind right now :slight_smile: hope you had a great day!

3 Likes

Paingawd… Noticed that you are vaping a Zephyrus. Someone stole mine! So I probably have the O-rings or extra glass around here for it. So… Keep my name or message me so I can send you my parts if you need them. I’ll have a look to see what I’ve got. Ya, ya… Like you say, the deck is so tiny on the Zepherus. If you can build on it, I give you props. I used to keep my ‘cereal vape’ flavor in it. It was so good, like Fruit Loops and I had some drunk plumbers at my house with one’s spouse drug addict, the day it 'disappeared". Guess they liked it so much, they just helped themselves. It was on a black Asmodus (a mod that never dies). So sad, but hope they are enjoying it and no longer smoking cigarettes. I should invite them back for a refill of the Fruit Loops ejuice an see if they bring it back. LOL. As for my plumbing… My jetted tub is installed, but it takes about an hour to fill it up because the plumber bought a cheep faucet setup. Oh well, I just start it filling and do the dishes or whatever while it fills. it is lovely. Was my Christmas present from my husband. If only he would get in it or send me a gift of someone to get in it with me. The cat is warm and fuzzy at night, but doesn’t fulfill all my needs. Lol. I usually shut up on these matter and will close for now.

4 Likes

Its all the fault of LostMarbles. Every time , Every time, I see his name on here, I crack up. Yes, I must have lost my marbles. No, I don’t know him in particular, just in case you were wondering. Again… Am I in the correct thread? Guess so, if i’m asking someone to send me something. Hey make it in 2017 Lord. LordVapor? Is he in charge here?
Oh my… It must be this new Billow tank I got yesterday. And to think, i’m going to build my Digivapor Pharaoh in a little bit after I let out my chickens. I’m thinking I’m going to make very big clouds! Perhaps I will use it for my Medicine Flower - straight Butterscotch. I’ll tell you how that goes later.

4 Likes

That’s very generous of you, Thanks! However, I’ve already got plenty of o-rings and extra glass. Whenever I buy RTA’s, I try to order an extra set of everything as I’ve got bad hands and have a habit of breaking tank glass and ripping o-rings. I’ve been lucky enough to not break the Zeph’s glass, and the rings are all doing well, so I’m set! I do appreciate the offer, tho-Cheers!

3 Likes

When it comes to vanillas this is top shelf. 4-7% is best

5 Likes

Stocked up on some more wire. Hubby said “awesome, now I know where to find wire if I need some in the garage!” He got shut down quickly.

16 Likes

well i would say thats SABLE

2 Likes

Maybe I’m dense… :laughing: What is SABLE?

3 Likes