Vape Mail 2017!

Where did you purchase your wire at?

2 Likes

Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy

10 Likes

Amazon.
SS 316L Wire Sample Pack 25’ each 22,24,26,28,30,32,34,36 Gauge https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUCWJOS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_DrpklGcSaD7pK

10 Likes

Lmao :laughing:

2 Likes

nods looked at that over the weekend

4 Likes

Figured 1.43 per roll was a pretty good deal. I need to do some more building with different gauges to get a better idea of what I like and didn’t want to commit to a bunch of something I might not end up using very much.

4 Likes

I thought that looked familiar!!!

:joy:

7 Likes

Great shoppers think alike!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m definitely trying this one :wink:

3 Likes

You just gave me a name for my vacuum tube collection! Lol
(thanks for the new acronym!)

I’ve got enough RCA black plate 6L6’s to last me into the great beyond! Wish I could have half that in the Mullard EL34 area…

7 Likes

I’m guessing this is for amplifiers and not for cleaning the house?

4 Likes

The Steam Crave Supreme RTAs we ordered from ElegoMall finally arrived today! Also, with some juice from @VapeyMama :heart_eyes:

And @Cutlass92 brought me the Caramello during his lunch break! What a guy :heart:

13 Likes

he seems to know the way to a girls hearth :laughing:

4 Likes

I try, sometimes she won’t let me.

4 Likes

Yay!! :tada: I hope you enjoy it all!

4 Likes

I’m sure we will!! Thank you!!

4 Likes

Smells yummy!

3 Likes

I thing I will take one with me when I go back to work!

4 Likes

Lol!! A fine (and accurate) guess! :wink:

2 Likes

Yay, vapemail!

Got another Ammit 25 single coil. This one is so much better than their first single coil. Also another SS Taifun GT III. The first one I got was crap and ended up in the trash. This clone is made by Coppervape and I thought I read somewhere they make good clones so took a chance. This one feels solid. Its clean and feels smooth when putting it together. I don’t know who made the trashed one, it felt loose and wobbly and didn’t last long.

Restock on flavors with Juicy Peach as a new one as well as a couple FW flavors that will be 2 fewer substitutions when I make more Bust a Nut.

When the PG/VG I ordered from Essential Depot arrives tomorrow I’ll finally be able to mix again. I ran out of PG/VG last month but had enough juice made and was waiting for the Labor Day sales.

16 Likes