Vape Mail 2017!

17 Likes

Woftam are u ok? Woftam are u ok? Are u ok Woftam?

12 Likes

I love it!!
IMG_3378

7 Likes

Not even close. We always need more.

3 Likes

You have way to much fun while I am getting walnuts out of public toilets!

4 Likes

I’m innocent I tells ya! I didn’t do nuthin!

4 Likes

What the hell was a squirrel doing in a public toilet?

/D_fabes wrist rocket reference for those who missed it.

4 Likes

Funny thing is, a squirrel walked out as I was walking in!

3 Likes

STEAMCRAVES !!!

4 Likes

Yes we finally got them! Now to figure out the wicking!

2 Likes

Wicking is pretty damn easy on these. Cut the wick to the depth of the fill ports, then spend a little extra time making sure that the ends of the wick are FLUFFY( We’re talking Gabriel Iglesias level of FLUFFY), then cover the juice ports(DO NOT stuff wick into the ports). After that, just wet the wick, prime the coil and assemble the base to the tank. I’d heard a lot of people complain that the wicking in the Aromamizer was difficult, but to be honest it’s probably one of the easiest RTA’s I’ve wicked to date, regardless of coil size and orientation(Currently running 3.5 mm vertical coils in my Supreme)

6 Likes

Thanks! I needed that!

4 Likes

was he fanning a newspaper and telling you to light a match?

4 Likes

I agree. Super easy

3 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

He looked at me and freaked out when he saw me walk in. It was quite funny!

4 Likes

Got my order from Liquid Barn!! 13 flavors, and their basic e liquid for convienience. Made single flavor mixes for all of them but only tried 3 so far: blue razz, strawberry cheesecake, and pina coloda. Will try more tomorrow. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Always glad to lend assistance where I can-Cheers!

8 Likes

Did you get any of their vanilla ice cream? That stuff is some creamy goodness! If you did, you should mix that up next. :wink:

6 Likes

Yasssssss!!! I’m so excited for it. I wanna make same root beer floats!! And Boston coolers. :slight_smile:

5 Likes