Vape Mail 2017!

Nice!! Those sound delicious. :yum:

2 Likes

Are you planning on twisting these sister?

2 Likes

Yes sir! Iā€™m dragging my feet about getting into anything much more complicated than twisted wire coils right now. Iā€™m happy with twisted. :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got these in my cart right now, about to hit the proceed to check out button.

2 Likes

Nice. Do proceed!!

2 Likes

Twist and shout!

3 Likes

Asvape Michael Mod ā€œWalking Dead Editionā€ and Wotofo ā€œThe Trollā€ RTA. So far I am loving this combination. The mod fires lightning fast and the RTA is full of flavor.

18 Likes

That looks like a great match.

4 Likes

Sexy! Nice looking set up there.

2 Likes

you are welcome my friend.

Now it is my turn to say thank you to @DaveDave. Here is a picture of the surprise I got in the mail today. The picture of Popeye (my avatar) is actually a sticker, a well made, thick, wont wear out any time soon, sticker. If you will look under the sticker you will see bottle stickers, a whole STACK of em. So now I donā€™t have to use masking tape, and I will be way more ā€œcoolā€ when I give bottles of juice to my friends and family.

I am totally blown away bro. I think itā€™s way awesome, and now I am in danger of the ā€œfeelsā€

Thanks again, Peace, Love and Happiness.

Daniel

17 Likes

Had to jump on this too! Thanks for posting it!

9 Likes

Look who got an unexpected package in the mail!!! Thanks a lot brother! @SessionDrummer

14 Likes

After they sleep a bit, gotta let me know what you think, and youā€™re welcome.

8 Likes

If you donā€™t like them, you can send them my way!

5 Likes

I am seriously addicted to that strawberry cheesecakeā€¦

6 Likes

Not a chance brother lol I know these are going to be awesome!

4 Likes

Nic Riverā€¦ in the houseā€¦A few new (to me) Purilum flavors to play withā€¦

14 Likes

That papaya mango is special. Like the Vanilla Nut Brittle too.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just talking off the top of my head right now, normally when I get new flavors in I put a very slight smear (less than a drop) on a part of my hand and taste the flavor. I did that with that Vanilla Nut Brittle and it kinda reminded me of something, the only thing I could think of was some candy I use to get as a kid. Most people have probably seen it at one time or another, it was a kinda honey, peanut butter, nut tasting thing that was beige in color with brownish strips running along itā€™s length. After tasting the other things I went back to it again and it didnā€™t seem to taste like that again, but it does have me thinking on a recipe.
Atkinson-Peanut-Butter-Bars

10 Likes

My drip tip would look great on your Atty

5 Likes