Vape Mail 2017!

@mixologist13 suggested this flavor. I’m not able to find it on the ELR flavor list. What do I do?
Screenshot_2017-09-04-22-44-06
Screenshot_2017-09-04-22-44-06.jpg1440x2560 341 KB

When it comes to vanillas this is top shelf. 4-7% is best

2 Likes

Ok, so it looks like i need to get an order together. I don’t have any of those flavors :laughing:
Thanks bro :+1:

4 Likes

for an extract those percentages seem high, but when i think of extracts i compare things to MF which imo is the top shelf vanilla , thats only an opinion though , just put it in you flavor stash or ask @Ken_O_Where or jojo what they think you should label it under

4 Likes

Hmm, yeah, i dunno, sorry.

Standard naming conventions i guess, Flavor (Company). Maybe mixologist can help with the latter.

4 Likes

Have not tried it but @mixologist13 suggested

When it comes to vanillas this is top shelf. 4-7% is best

In the post he made.

I would say based on others :: Flavor list e-Liquid Calculator

that

French Vanilla Extract (Olive Nation)

would be the most correct way to list it

6 Likes

Start at 4%!

3 Likes

Many good flavorings and brands fly under the radar for whatever reasons. Do not fret lol that stuff is gold. Yes you can certainly vape it standalone at around 7%. In a mix i suggest 4%
Edit if that one floats your boat try the mexican vanilla ON next :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve been vaping it at 7% and this is excellent, just like you said!! I love it! This just went yo the top of my list for flavors. I’m definitely up for trying the Mexican vanilla on next. Where would I get it from? Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Same place. Olive nation. They have many good ones and quite a few duds as well. The ones marked super concentrate are new and those are merely rebottled Lorann. Just a heads up. Be glad to offer suggestions on any you have your eye on.

4 Likes

Awesome thank you!! I’ve heard stories about how excellent Mexican vanilla is for baking. I cant wait to try it now for a vape.

2 Likes

I forget about this thread a lot. I remembered today and thought to share what I got in the mail over the w/e. It’s straight from the shop and lab of yours truly, @Whiterose0818.

Tiffany Blue B Box with NLPWM board, love this monster of a Mod. It doesn’t get much better than this.

17 Likes

With a modfather? on top great mod great atty - awesomeness.

7 Likes

RDCA? What is this new toy I must now have?!?

2 Likes

Vape mail! More pics! Less words. Haha

3 Likes

Well I didn’t get the Griffin mini’s that I ordered, like the airlines often do, they over booked their units and I was informed that my order could not be fulfilled :frowning:

1 Like

Who did you order it from?

1 Like

@robin had posted a link over on the Good Deals thread, sorry, I had meant to post that comment over there…
The vendor was Eight Vape… the mini’s were being sold for 9.99, I had ordered 2… nice price for those.

2 Likes

That’s a good price. Too bad you couldn’t get them.

1 Like

Paging @Ken_O_Where thats two people now with raving reviews :wink:

Do it do it lol

3 Likes

The “C” I believe stands for custom. On the Gorgon you have 12 total air inlets. Six on the top and six on the bottom which can be fully or partially open or completely blocked off. The problem with this is that I believe it to be over engineered. I had to block off all but 2 of the bottom inlets in order to make room for the wick. The build deck is too cramped IMO. The flavor is good, clouds are mediocre with the setup I have it in, but the thing is really really solid. Of course the orig is about 125.00 so I bought the clone for around 15.00.

1 Like