Vape Mail 2017!

You’re likely not “seeing it” in ELR because you’re breaking new ground. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smile:

My suggestion for adding it (for uniformity purposes) for be:

French Vanilla (extract) (KVH)
:wink:

(As I see it, Olive Nation is just the vendor, unless I’m mistaken.)

2 Likes

That’s something I’ve used in my vapes twice before. Really awesome flavor! But given I tried it (just a drop or two) in the first month or two of starting DIY, I wanted to look further into it before going to use it regularly.

I have far from forgotten about it, but I’ve felt like I have so many other “base flavors” to nail down before having to worry about the accent category…
Given that I’ve made a healthy dent in that arena though, it’s getting much closer to having to look into it! :laughing:

3 Likes

Can you by chance confirm whether or not they manufacture KvH or kvm or whatever it is? Or are they simply a distributor like BCV?

2 Likes

Plant life and coffee included? Or sold separately? :wink: grins (nice shot! Very serene!)

Grats on the new mod man! Schwing!

2 Likes

@mixologist13 How did you enter it into the system?

1 Like

I cannot confirm they are the manufacturer of the flavorings. They are not meant for vaping (as with most they are food offerings) and you have to read the ingredients before ordering ie dont order their lemon or lime as they have oil… They used to have only Olive Nation branded flavor extracts which are definately unique flavorings as i have most if not all of other brands have to offer. Recently they now offer a SC line which after some testing i can confirm those and those only are Lorann: CCI, banana cream etc…

5 Likes

I did not enter it. I have like two flavors in my ELR stash lol. Too many to enter and i have been known to procratinate. I really should begin to utilize the stash and recipe side of things but for now am stuck on old methodology

3 Likes

Nice! After I asked about it, I googled it and saw the list price. Wow.
Basicly the Ferrari of RDA’S. For $15 though, that thing looks like a steal
as well as its built. If nothing else, you’ll have a place to store spare
plutonium in an emergency.

2 Likes

Just got my order from the Labor Day sale. Thanx again @Nicotine_River for the sale. Some necessities as well as a few new flavs to try out

14 Likes

After spending literally 12 hours mixing on Monday using the one and only 50 ml beaker we had, I said “enough of this horseshit!” And ordered these lovelies from Amazon for around $15. I doubt we’ll ever use the big 'un… but hey, had to get the set. If nothing else, it’ll make a nice cocktail glass!

17 Likes

We just need bigger bottles!

6 Likes

thats commitment

8 Likes

nice have you used the straw ms ever let me know about that fruity pebbles

2 Likes

No shit! ADD kicks in for me after 12 minutes… :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes, I love it. We’ve talked about the muting u we’re having w/it. Did u ever sort that out to your liking?

2 Likes

i remember now , i just used it in a mix a few days ago , but havent done another SF mix , i do like it though and would order again , i think the fading was because of the creams i mixed it with i need to play with it again , im amazed how well it taste all by itself though

2 Likes

ive been trying to figure out these MF flaves i got a bunch to sample that i didnt have b4 thnx to @juice_junkie_lover

5 Likes

That’s unemployment.

10 Likes

I tried adding more creams to it as well, and got similar results. I just mix it at 4% now and call it a day. The cream part doesn’t really start kicking in for me until around day 10. Before then it’s more of a strawberry jam flavor to me. It’s my go to when I’m feeling too lazy to mix something more creative

4 Likes

ADD? No problem, OCD… that’s another story.

5 Likes