Vape Mail 2017!

pretty much how i use it lol

2 Likes

but 12hours employed or not thats insane especially with one 50ml beaker lmao

4 Likes

Labor Day sales are GREAT !!!

Looking good @Molly_Mcghee and @Cutlass92

4 Likes

http://web-images.chacha.com/images/galleryimage629797428-jan-24-2012-600x400.jpg

12 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes @Gambit117 Somebody say Fruity Pebbles !!! ???

4 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to that 1 for sure

2 Likes

ya @Gambit117 has some i believe from RF

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s rf, actually all the flavors I got today are. I love making fruity pebble treats and 1 time I made thisā€¦and wanted to try at a vape that was similar

11 Likes

What is that!? It looks yummy but what would make you think of that?

2 Likes

Mmmmmm, that DOES look yummy !!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s a fruity pebble treat ice cream sandwich. I got the idea off of some show on the food network. Thatā€™s homemade ice cream btw :grin: And they are delicious :joy:

8 Likes

Sorry for the stock photo but the one I took was blurry as sā€¦t. The post system intrigued me and I thought it might sit nice on a @Whiterose0818 being built. The Druga was delivered today from EightVape order to delivery acrosscountry 4 days, wow faster than expected.

13 Likes

So receiving that is just a tease for u and us till u get your WR and will make you even more ancy to get it?

3 Likes

Got my wife a Druga and I am pretty impressed with it. Not a fan of ultem drip tip though. Itā€™s a little too short in my opinion.

3 Likes

Well, you are right. But I am enjoying the Whiterose Stabwood LIPO so very much I am trying to keep my anks under control.:blush:

2 Likes

OMGā€¦that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

3 Likes

I bought an extra drip tip for it that is a touch longer and and shaped with a flare at the bottom for the same reason. Same size as a Goon.

2 Likes

Not a fan of the shorter ones either, ultem looks like piss and no point to keeping cool when u burn your lips on the actual rda. I managed to stack two of similar size so it stands a bit taller off the rda, they should create a extender like the do for 510s

3 Likes

I do like being able to drop my coil legs down in the post and then drop the screw on top.

1 Like

If your interested in the Ferrari of RTAs check this out:
http://ravensmoonvapor.com/shop/atomizers/ravensmoonrta/

Itā€™s purty but not THAT purty.

3 Likes