Vape Mail 2017!

Got one on order. Magneto II. Cheep little pipe bombs, but they work!

3 Likes

sry was refering to magnets to replace the springs i use these myself but any will be better then stock clone springs :

3 Likes

Sweet! But no, I’m not going to drop a hundred bucks on a twenty dollar mod. You are most correct. The springer is pretty “crunchy” for sure. Do you have any suggestions for magnets at a little more reasonable price?

2 Likes

lol, plenty of u.s. vendors , not sure where u are located,but i have seen them on fasttech

3 Likes

Crap, I typed before I looked. $14.95. Thanks!!! Will be on order shortly.

2 Likes

but if u can find silver for the nemsis…

3 Likes

**What’s Shakin, My Friends?strong text
I have not been posting lately, so here is some of my new “Goodies”

The Mighty Aegis, Vandy Vape Mesh, The Ram, HCigar VT INBOX, and The CooperVape Bottom Feed, Mod.

Squonk On Brothers!

17 Likes

Nice Haul there 45 CALIBER. How do you like the Ram?

3 Likes

I like it quite a bit, I love the soft feel of it in the hand, the only con is the button it has a heavy spring and you will get tired depressing it after awhile. I still feel it is a well made, device! I can’t wait for the newer devices to hit retail, such as the Ijoy Capo and the Vandy Vape Pulse.

5 Likes

@Tracy8
Just wanted to take a moment and say Thank you once again, for your kindness and generosity in sending the Avocado 24 to me!

It arrived today in great shape (awesome job USPS), and will be going into the ultrasonic to prep for use later this evening! :smiley: Can’t wait to see how this fares against the theorem in single coil mode!

13 Likes

Thanks for the hemp @therabidweasel. Sorry it took me so long to post this/ try may hand at wicking with it. Hold my beer and watch this!

10 Likes

I want to give a shoutout to @Tracy8 as well for sending me this Theorem RTA. Thanks so much for your generosity. It arrived today, safe and sound.The clear tank is really an interesting look. Anxious to give it a try after a vodka bath tonight. :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

One of my all time favorite atomizers. I still use mine regularly.

2 Likes

Prior to using that tank, put some juice on the bottom Orings… it will help you later when you want to remove the glass from the build deck.

6 Likes

My new babies

The GTRS is fantastic!!

18 Likes

I just watched a couple vids on this RTA and some peeps were pulling the glass off when trying to remove the top to refill and had a mess. But don’t want to crack it either so will do. Tnx.

5 Likes

Too good not to post (messy desk lol) - Just to compare the one on the right is the aromamizer plue with the 20 ml tank :rofl:

15 Likes

Oh well, crap pics.
Anywho, shout out to @Har_d_vape, we swapped flavors and she sent me more than I was expecting and that my friends is way cool.

Also, shout out to @ecigexpress, they had a sale on Flavour Art and I got those 10 flaves for $23.94 awesome.

12 Likes

More Flavour Art?!! That’s what I’m talking about!

2 Likes

Picked up this back up tank for the hubby for $4.99 shipped.

18 Likes