Vape Mail 2017!

Yes the spares are allan, Lucky I have flat head drivers (good ones) that fit

3 Likes

There with you. Waiting on some reviews of the IJOY Capo squonking kit. I like the look of it and it’s regulated. Gotta have something regulated that won’t break the bank. The ones out now don’t do it for me.

1 Like

I’m not sure which one to try first because they all smell n taste absolutely amazing!! Thanks @Pap !!! Awesome package!!

11 Likes

Your very welcome! I hope you enjoy !!!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh this butterscotch sundae is absolutely divine!

6 Likes

@Pap link please!
(I may already have it if you’ve shared it previously here, but with praise like this, I want to make damned sure I have it!! Lol)

7 Likes

I haven’t posted any recipes, but I’d be happy to send it to you!

4 Likes

Seconded!! @Pap, a little sharing if you would be so kind?:yum:

5 Likes

Thank you, that is very kind !!!

3 Likes

I’m kinda in the middle of something, I’ll post the recipe in a little while. Thanks for the interest!

10 Likes

Oh id love it too! Ty

4 Likes

Standing in line also…

5 Likes

@Jazzy_girl ,@paingawd , @Sprkslfly I just listed the Butterscotch Sundae recipe.

11 Likes

Is your name the same on the recipe side?
(I know it sounds silly, but you’d be surprised how many are different!)

3 Likes

I found it! http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1538829/Butterscotch%20Sundae

Sorry if I stepped on any toes-Just like to lend a hand here and there where I can-Cheers!

10 Likes

Yes “pap”.

2 Likes

Definitely looks good! As usual, missing a few flavors :frowning:

@paingawd thanks for the link!!

4 Likes

Quite welcome-I’m missing more than half of the flavors. I gotta shop again?!? DAMN!

4 Likes

I don’t even know How to find the link! Are you in the States? I could probably send you what you missing. Flavor wise.

4 Likes

Oh boy, what have I done now. It was $20. Original price was $120. Only problem is it won’t accept anything under one ohm. I have nothing one ohm or above. I don’t have anything that is 22mm that I can cram enough wire into to get one ohm. Hmmmmm…

7 Likes