Vape Mail 2017!

I keep hearing nothing but awesome things about Purilum flavors. I emailed the company about anywhere closer to where I live where I could purchase. I was not aware they were exclusive to Nicotine River until their response. Duh moment. Another duh moment is when looking on their website I found their facility is 19 miles from my house. They offered to host a tour of the facility for me and asked would I be interested. Of course I would. I think it will be interesting to see how a large scale ejuice flavor supplier operates.

14 Likes

The facility is located in NC?

2 Likes

Yeah. It is in Greenville NC

3 Likes

So they make it n Greenville but it sells out of California? That sucks. Oh well, at least Bull City is in state.

2 Likes

i thought the same. I was so hoping the did retail at their location.

2 Likes

We need to start a petition to have have them sell retail in NC. Then we donā€™t have to wait a week to get them. Iā€™ll drive to Greenville. Should only take about 2 hours.

3 Likes

I forgot to post this!!! Hereā€™s my new Hohm Slice Limited Edition that I bought from VaporCube.com thanks to a deal that @louiesquared posted! Iā€™m liking this thing!! And of course, sheā€™s sporting my Steam Crave :yum:
Edit: I forgot to upload the picture! Duh!!

21 Likes

let me know what you think of the solomon

2 Likes

Received my prize from @Heaven_Gifts :smile:

Thankyou! The wife is extremely happy :wink:

17 Likes

Itā€™s FINALLY HERE!!! A day early to boot-WOO-HOO!! Again, many thinks to the fine people over at @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway winnings. Once Iā€™ve had a chance to take it around the block a time or three Iā€™ll be posting a review-Stay Tuned!

16 Likes

Armageddon squonk, Pulse 22, Half moon drip tipsā€¦ and OMG, I bought juice. First time in 3 yrs. I wanna try to clone it. Buttermilk Pieā€” ā€˜ā€˜tis good! This my haul for the week. Gotta stop!

12 Likes

Iā€™m so damn jealous!

6 Likes

So, my hands have been absolutely killing me lately(damn nerve damageā€¦) and Iā€™ve not been up to snuff wrapping coils. I just tossed a completely shittly wrapped dual 3-ish mm spaced coil, managed to get them wicked, dropped some lemon # cake juice in there and hit the fire button on the trusty Reuleaux.
Ho.
Lee.
Shit!

Total shit build, and this thing RAWKS. Like, picture every one of your favorite bands of all time, slap together a music festival with EVERY one of those bands. THATā€™s seriously how awesome this thing is! Get one. NOW. Hell, after the first pull I was thinking,ā€œI wonder what I could trade for my Combo RDTA?ā€

Iā€™m going to be writing up a much better review than this hastily written missive after Iā€™ve slapped some coils worthy of this little beast and played a bit. But for what itā€™s worth, itā€™s a lilā€™ slice oā€™ heaven!

10 Likes

Isnā€™t he a pilot? Too obscure?

8 Likes

Youā€™re thinking of his brother, Ho Lee Fuk.

For those not in the know, hereā€™s a lilā€™ sauce for the mornin!

11 Likes

Very nice , congratz :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! Itā€™s a keeper, for sure.

6 Likes

You have my attention! Lol

4 Likes

Iā€™m NC Too! 2hrs to Greenville myself.

4 Likes

7 Likes