Vape Mail 2017!

Me likey !!!

1 Like

Titan is awesome the lego block deck is great - easy to build on and is actually 28ml plus 2 ml (ish) in the wicks - it is a beast finding a mod it will fit on can be a challenge though

9 Likes

He can configure them in different ways too. Great guy to work with. Drop him a line if you get interested.

3 Likes

@woftam was it you who had tried the Titan on the Hammer of God and said it almost went into orbit ?
Something about seeing all those little padlock icons !!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I appreciate that @NChris

1 Like

No i have had no issues with it but man they hit hard. I would really like to see a series deck for the plus would be awesome for them to come out with one. I send them an email asking if it was ever a possibility and never heard back.

I know bogan didnt like all the padlocks and he put one on the hog

2 Likes

OH! Awesome @SessionDrummer! I hope you like it. Let me know how that FA Butter isā€¦what is the word on it? Better than Golden Butterā€¦?

3 Likes

Man, those Titanā€™s just look stoopid good. Iā€™m going to have to get one.

3 Likes

Hating that it took me soo long to get to it, but I didnā€™t forget about it !!!
Iā€™m ordering now, and have used quite a bit of CAP Golden Butter, so Iā€™ll be able to directly compare, and see if itā€™s everything that @VapeyMama says it is. :blush:

2 Likes

The Titan on a White rose with some BIG coils at 11vā€¦sounds like my kinda party!

3 Likes

@Cutlass92 Hehe, good pic brother ā€¦

2 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken, Hammer of God is a mech right ? If so, I could blow myself up, you know, for science and stuffā€¦

3 Likes

Correct, it is a mech with a 510 with dual series batteries so 8.4 v of goodness

2 Likes

Instantly. And by miles. :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

@Sprkslfly, I hate to be that guy, but do we know how many pounds of diks they cram into a bottle of that liquid gold ? I heard rumors it is roughly 90% diks, 8% secret butter sauce, and 2% love.

5 Likes

Fixed it for you. :wink:

OH! And no. Iā€™m not even touching that you baiting bastard! ROFLMAO :wink:

5 Likes

You would know how many pounds of diks would fit, right big boy!

2 Likes

They actually make one with a dna chipset now!

1 Like

Well crap, maybe I WONā€™T blow myself up after all. I have specifically been avoiding mechs for that reason hehe.

1 Like
1 Like