Vape Mail 2017!

Nope, don’t break anything…
Only used the black Desire…love it

2 Likes

well…a little late…already ordered the other one. But I did look at that one. I didn’t get it because, from the pictures, the base doesn’t have a serial number on it and no free shipping, which would have brought the total to US$16.69.

I know, 14 cents more and no serial…silly reasons…

Koh gen do. The big bag of square shaped. I got them off ebay quite a while ago.

These are sexy! Really loving them. Got them both for 29.99 on Vapingmall.com. They were the last 2 they had in stock!

16 Likes

Mmmm they are nice.

Well 2 packages 1 day. These OBS Engine tanks are awesome. Learnt the trick with wicking after swallowing half a tank. Watched a video who sat them just in the holes. Uh uh. With the team vape lab cotton you need to stuff it in there and have just a fraction dropping below the deck. Sorted. Dropped a fused Clapton in 2 and staggered in the other. They are great. Yep flavour is slightly muted. But worth it for all the other cons. It just a touch.

Also got my hohmtech slice. Love this chip, but will get a DNA one day to have a comparison. Later.

12 Likes

The gold one looks fucking great on that mod :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Sub Zero RDA by subohm innovations. Didnt like how close the ABS lid sat next to the coils. Tech solutions r us…I fitted the top with a mutation X4 lid, then inverted the cap it came with and topped that inverted lid with a 120ml childproof cap that i drilled a hole into. Fitted with 5 wrap twisted 26gauge titanium ohming in at .05 lol. This RDA has fairly small chamber and crazy airflow. Vaping my own recipe, Cookie Dough Icecream :smiley:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Whoaaa, what’s this?

1 Like

see post above. :wink: PIC didnt work in first post

Cool I did not realise it was the same . Thanks, I like that look.

1 Like

Lol was always scared of bottom airflow RDAs cause i am messy and didnt want juice everywhere. The flavor on this thing is insane tho especially with Ti coils. If you dont have Ti…get some. I got mine from Unkamen supplies. Btw here is the recipe Im vaping

COOKIE D’OH ICECREAM
2% Cap VBIC
2% LB VBIC
3% OOO Icecream (version 1)
3% OOO milky undertone
1% LB Cream
1% LB Fresh Cream
0.5% NicVape Milk
0.25% FLV Milk
3% Chefs Vapour Cookie Dough (dark delights)
1% RF VG Cookie dough
.25% FLV cookie dough

Total 17% 80/20 VG PG

2 Likes

I love it when people MacGyver up a solution. Nice job

4 Likes

Would love to hear some experiences about this RDA . Thanks in advance .

A quiestion could you use the ultra sonic cleaner ( coilmaster) to steep e liquids ? It would be awesome for cleaning my atomizers and use it as well to steep .

1 Like

Woo hoo got 3 packages today!
Illumn came through with an extra set of batteries and some wraps for my newer set that got nicked by me pulling them out of the releaux 2/3 vapor beast came through with my dripbox 160 and a toboco velocity v2 and vape nw sent my IPV8. Yesterday ecig express made good on an order that I did and had a couple of leaking bottles. I talked to them and they resent my leaking botles for free and threw in another flavor I needed!! Awesome customer service over there and a great selection of flavors!! Happy vaping!

15 Likes

Nice haul! Ur credit card/dairy Queen card is laying there in the pic and u can clearly see the numbers. Just saying.

2 Likes

Very nice. Let me know how the ipv8 preforms, especially in TC. I’ve had my eye on one of those for ages and didn’t pull the trigger. Lack of firmware updates was putting me off.

1 Like

crap guess I need to edit that out lol

2 Likes

I sure will let you know!

1 Like