Vape Mail 2017!

Nice one @jhmiller
A buiseness is forming :grin:

2 Likes

Normally I donā€™t post in here but I thought this one was worth mentioning.

500ml of boysenberry flavorah

12 Likes

I love boysenberry, and itā€™s almost impossible to find in any of the stores here! I have to order my boysenberry jelly and jam online!

3 Likes

My wifeā€™s all day vape uses it. But last week when I went online to order it I couldnā€™t find a 100 ml bottle anywhereā€¦PANICā€¦ donā€™t want a cranky wife.

So I ordered 100 ml of boysenberry by real flavors hoping I could work something out with that if need be. And mailed chefs about ordering flavorah boysenberry in larger quantities, lucky they where willing to help me out and I ordered 500ml on the spot

7 Likes

picked this set up from a flash sale on gearbest for $52 total. they gave me a non working tracking but it still made it to me in 6 days from china. overall very happy tracking aside. was skeptical purchasing from them with all the mixed reviews they have. will probably buy from gb again in the future.

12 Likes

thank you NR i could get busy

@CallMeTut this is the order lol , a few new ones for me , Cap silverline whipped mm , fruit circles , cinnamon sugar Purilium - country apple , FW graham cracker and TPA RY4double

13 Likes

Not so much vapemail but we all need a seat while we vape so I got a new one delivered to the house yesterday. Hopefully super comfortable.

21 Likes

She is pretty!

2 Likes

He may be upset with that (maybe not donā€™t know him well enough to tell yet)

5 Likes

Dude I looked for his junk and didnā€™t see it, so I assumed he was a she! :laughing:

3 Likes

Remind me not to go drinking with you and have you point out hot girls for me

14 Likes

Hey brother Iā€™ve got your backā€¦ side covered!

3 Likes

received_10155825985305353
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

How much of that Capitol One bill is vape related?:thinking: :rofl:

8 Likes

Lmao its just a pre-approval offerā€¦ I should throw it away before Iā€™m tempted to open a vape credit card!

7 Likes

Shredder party :joy:

7 Likes

From your picture, ya got a bunch of empty bottlesā€¦ didnā€™t you have any? :thinking:

3 Likes

Have you had that Waffle Cone before and if so what are your thoughts?

3 Likes

Yep, I use it for one specific recipe at the moment. I actually bought it for the first time a couple months ago so that I could make this, and Iā€™m kind of addicted now.

My thoughtsā€¦ its good in that recipe! I havenā€™t used it in anything else, and I havenā€™t sf tested it. So I actually have no idea what itā€™s like by itselfā€¦lol

8 Likes

Thank you for the quick response. I have a few ideas for a waffle cone flavor if it is true.

5 Likes