Vape Mail 2017!

Oh boy im seriously upset , let me explain . Im not a Tobacco fan but i felt maybe RY4 would be a good place to start so i bought some FA RY4 , thinking it would be a good replacement for the TPA ry4 or ry4 double , NOPE i assumed wrong so just today i finally got the RY4 double and now im reading in a lot of places the Hangsen is the RY4 to get ugh lol maybe ill grab that one on my next flave reup

5 Likes

The hangsen ry4 is another flavor that I bought specifically for that Adirondack Ry4 recipe, and I swear I never want to be without it. Lol!
I just ordered some fa ry4 (mostly because I needed to be above $50 for free shipping… :joy: ) . I’ll have to see how it stands up to hangsen’s, cuz I’m loving that!

5 Likes

This will sound stupid and probably is, but when you vape tobacco flavors does it ever give you an urge to smoke?

5 Likes

Haha no that’s not stupid! No, it doesn’t. The tobaccos that I vape are straight up dessert style. Caramel, vanilla, maple, cookie, etc. I could never get all that from a cigarette.

5 Likes

Thanks. I’m 15 months smoke free and have stayed completely away from these flavors. I’ll have to try some but admit, it scares the shit out of me. :laughing:

5 Likes

Well first off, congrats on 15 months!! :tada:

I’ve just started diving into tobaccos. I like sweet desserty decadent flavors and the tobacco adds a certain depth that I really enjoy. If you’re considering jumping into tobacco flavors, I obviously recommend Hangsen ry4, and Purilum Sweet Tobacco and Bourbon Tobacco are delicious.

6 Likes

I got my giveaway prize from @Heavengifts. I must thank them 1st off for another nice giveaway and also for the speed i received since they sent it DHL thursday and i got it today. It’s a heavy thing but comfortable in hand and hits fast up to 218w.

Ill most likely share my thoughts after i give it some use unless i am jailed for killing someone w/ it.

13 Likes

I recommend not doing that. :wink:

That is a seriously sick looking mod!

4 Likes

Its got some serious goofy lines going on which is up my alley but the side panels’ graphics are cheesy.

3 Likes

Yep I love that shit. Lol

Side panels aren’t good though…? Hard to tell from the pic.

2 Likes

best review i found and there are only 3 videos, 2 are in russian…
http://www.ecigclick.co.uk/sofgod-r03-218w-review/

3 Likes

Present from @Steampugs …cos he is awesome! I get to squonk!!! Love ya dude, thanks so much :kissing_closed_eyes:

22 Likes

Its the least I can do my lovely, thank you for all that you do for Steampugs :kissing_smiling_eyes: you’ve been awesome :ok_hand::facepunch:

9 Likes

that look like a nice set up

4 Likes

Thank you! The drip tip is all matchy matchy :heart_eyes:. And the mod is such a cute size too.

4 Likes

@Lolly Is that a vaping lunch pail with vaping goodies inside ??? !!!

3 Likes

Ok, this is one of the best vape mail items that I have gotten all year. The Voltrove V2 41 MM RTA.

This RTA delivers big flavor like a dripper does. As you can see how large the juice delivery holes are on the deck, one one wonder why if it didn’t. This thing is sick, I love it.

16 Likes

The thing holds 30mls and they’re talking about coming up with a “tall kit.” Wtf? By the time this thing has all the kits, you’ll be able to a 60ml bottle in the thing. Lol

5 Likes

that looks like a giant sized steam crave supreme!

3 Likes

I’d hardly ever have to refill?!

3 Likes