Vape Mail 2017!

Well i cant take any dern pics because i can find my camera. Liquid Barn sent me a hat, stickers and a patch a couple weeks ago and today i received Cranberry Cobbler and Eggnog.

Thanks much @LiquidBarn!

9 Likes

I splurged, received a GBOX squonker by GeekVape, a Drop RDA and a VandyVape Bonza RDA. All just to dip my toes into the squonk world. No pictures I have a camera, but my desk is a wreck.

6 Likes

You should do a review of the Bonza once you’ve used it a while.

2 Likes

Ok now I know I must have it!

4 Likes

TWO mag mixers for $21 delivered?!?!? Sometimes we LOVE EBay! Great find by @Cutlass92 :heart:

16 Likes

Awesome! Good job @Cutlass92

5 Likes

Thanks! I look in the non working items, expecting them to need some work, they where 4 bucks each plus shipping, worked on them for about 1/2 hr each and got them working again!

7 Likes

Finally got my N1 Pro!

Big-ass mod for a big-ass RDA

Love the rose gold toppers on this mod

14 Likes

That’s pretty slick!

4 Likes

Thanks!
Waiting on the VapeDroid DNA 250 to arrive from FT and all my orders will be complete.

3 Likes

Woohoo I love vape mail. I think i went a bit overboard this year. Thank you @Heaven_Gifts for this sexy Arthur RDA Thank you @Nicotine_River for your top notch service.

17 Likes

i need one of those they are so compact , mine is huge

5 Likes

It’s sold out right now but he’s getting more soon.

2 Likes

So your sending me your right! Wow thanks your so nice!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

The magnets in them are huge! They have to be a foot apart or they make the stir bars move side to side in the other unit!

3 Likes

Ok, I was told me that one of Voltroves affiliates received his supply yesterday and is online now with them at his site. I have bought lots of things from him since he started up so I can vouch for him too.Nice guy and excellent supplier with great service.

http://brosciencevapes.com/atomizers/

They are a bit pricey but well worth it and cheaper than a lot of high end atomizers that don’t do the job near as well as this one does. Hell, some RDA’s don’t give flavor as well as this RTA does.

5 Likes

Where did you get your GBOX from??? Mine is still on preorder from 3fvape!

2 Likes

Eight Vape out of Las Vegas. Been waiting for over a month for a Fastec order of a different squonker and got impatient. I like it so far, time will tell.

1 Like

Nice! How are you liking it? I just ordered the mod only but I’ve been reading that the RDA that came with the kit is actually half way decent (not typical of RDAs that come with squonker kits).

1 Like

The mod itself is working fine at lest in wattage mode, I do not like temp control, the RDA in the kit is actually nicer than I thought but I’m using the drop on it now which has been outstanding

3 Likes