Vape Mail 2017!

Yep, it has been discussed here on the forum, use the search for speed steeping :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Grubby for the info will look in to it :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

It is kinda amazing how well the search function works on here. It helps me a lot when i look for something. :wink:

4 Likes

Hello Grubby I have the Ammit and I’am very happy with it . Can you tell me what you think about the goon and the Velocity 2 ?
Love to hear your experences are . Thanks in advance .

1 Like

I got the Goon and the Cloon (goon clone) and in my experience the Goon is a really good RDA, fantastic flavor and in my opinion real easy to build on. The Cloon is basically the same as the authentic. @Pugs1970 can surely chip in and say what he thinks about it as well.

Can’t say anything about the Velocity 2 since i don’t have one.

4 Likes

Can you tell me then what the other RDA is ? And thanks for the link .

What other RDA? I did actually only talk about Goon and the clone of the Goon. Here is a link to the clone of the Goon.

http://www.3fvape.com/home/8594-kindbright-goon-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-wide-bore-drip-tip-brass-brass-24mm-diameter.html?search_query=goon&results=336#.WJcC_mThBGE

1 Like

The goon is an awesome RDA very easy to build on and flavour is great, mine was sent to me by my buddy @Pugs1970 :smile:

Edit: I’ve never used the velocity 2… It looks similar to the Lynx which is a good RDA too

3 Likes

Yeah the cloon is a cracking rda, although i recently bought the apocalypse and grimm green rdas and they are both very very good :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks Grubby for the info .

1 Like

10 Likes

Yeah both the Apocalypse and the Recoil are good RDA’s.
I would say that the Recoil is almost up there with the Goon, the Apocalypse is for up there for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks man for your opinion :+1: So many RDA’s out there after a will you don’t know which one the buy .
The prices in the us are much lower than in the EU for instead 39$ is in EU 55€ for example .:frowning:
Have a nice evening .

1 Like

Bye the way awesome mods my I know which one’s they are . Thanks in advance .

1 Like

I love that the doggie is just strolling on past :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

oh ever since we bought a new rug she’s barely off it, sleeps on it and everything…drives Jo mad lol…she aint too good on her legs anymore so 90% of the time she’s just lying there…look…I’ll take a pic now…

8 Likes

Bless her little cottons :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Love the dog
And the RDA’s are nice too
That’s what rugs are for sleeping on

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

Oh man…how did this get posted here? My bad

2 Likes