Vape Mail 2017!

Bought myself an early xmas pressie. Another Rose 3 and a Nemesis

16 Likes

@Cutlass92 this is your fault

And I like it a lot.

10 Likes

Iā€™m so glad you like it! And actually if you want to go to the source that would be @SessionDrummer since he got me hooked on them!

6 Likes

Is that the Plus or the Supreme ?
I picked up the Plus - and having a hard time deciding what coil build I like with it.
what build did you all put in there ? Iā€™m using a 3mm ID, dual parallel 28ga, 316L wire, and itā€™s OK, looking for better.

3 Likes

Supreme 2x 26g ss316L 6wraps a lot of people recommend either aliens or staples I have neither so I make do.and no way in heck am I twisting all that up. Still to new to building.

2 Likes

Good job @Cutlass92, letā€™s continue until weā€™ve got them ALL hooked !!!

3 Likes

@Sciin Iā€™m liking that ss drip tip, what is it ?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the stock drip tip from the SS SMOK TFV4 tanks

3 Likes

Adjustable airflow and double walled SS

2 Likes

Adk is right, the gap In side though makes me hate it gets too dirty, ended up switching it for a delrin once I got home.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the plan!

2 Likes

http://rancidpopcorn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/drevil.jpg

2 Likes

The NIC Salts have arrived, along with my monthly marshmallow, deutcsh choco, kettle corn, cotton circus, and the titration kit from @Nicotine_River

13 Likes

Hmmmmm. What are your thoughts on that flavor? I need a replacement for cocoa fa.

2 Likes

I get a nice rich chocolate (and coconut hint) mud cake - wouldnā€™t sub for cocoa or a straight chocolate. Great flavour but will easily take over a mix.

4 Likes

@Chrispdx I havenā€™t tried it yet, and read the reviews stating it DID have a somewhat present coconut note, which could limit itā€™s usage. Havenā€™t mixed with it yet, and it smells quite good, and you can pick up on the coconut when smelling it. Iā€™ve been using TPA DCC for quite awhile and it has worked out really well. Recently switched over to FA Choco for some more Sā€™mores and itā€™s worked out really good. Had tried adding in some FA Cocoa but it turned into coil gunking, and added a dry effect to the mix, so I backed off the Cocoa.

Iā€™ll see if I can do some tests on the Deutcsh.

1 Like

I really like it but like @wolftam said wouldnā€™t sub it for Cocoa or a straight choc. There is a recipe on here called Rumpelstiltskin that I have adapted and its great, but so rich I canā€™t vape it all day. I changed it to Butter Cream (CAP) 2.5 %- Chocolate Deutsch (Flavorah) 1.6, Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) (FA) .85 ,Sweet Cream (Flavorah) 1 % and Vanilla (Hangsen) 2,0%. But to be clear, this is his recipe tweaked to my liking.

3 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m dreaming of a Christmas flavor order and yeah. Just dreaming.

2 Likes

For anyone else who was wondering about the point of referenceā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @mrpipes and @Sprkslfly

2 Likes