Vape Mail 2017!

First order…

10 BVC coils and an aspire MTL clearomiser for my VT75, battery life is amazing at 16w :smile:

15 Likes

That just made me laugh for a good 10min… :laughing: cheers!

8 Likes

Damn! May need to find a bigger mod. Just got this in mail. Aromamizer Plus 30mm with 5,10 & 20ml conversion parts.

Blower is out on my furnace so I gotta concentrate on getting some heat before I can play with it :slight_smile:

Edit: oops! 30mm not 30ml :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Wow! 30ml? Would save me from filling up 3 times a day, lol.

4 Likes

Could end up being a 30ml leak disaster :scream:

5 Likes

Let’s hope not. I would choke that thing with so much cotton I would get one good hit and 5 dry in fear of leaking 30mls

9 Likes

SJMY Kayfun 5 clone and Taifun GT III clone from 3fvape. Ordered 12/18/16 and arrived today…wore the heck out of that tracking number. :sweat:
Took longer to get from Miami to Tennessee than it did from China to Miami. :confounded:
And 18650 battery wraps from Amazon.

The Ammit from eciggity should be here Monday. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Yeah, me too. Mine usually gets from China to Miami in about a week… then a week or more from Miami to me… ugh!

3 Likes

Do not forget to lube your O Rings on the deck of that Kayfun :+1:
with some VG every time you clean it

5 Likes

Dat black Taifun :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Good Posts. Enjoy looking at all your Hi tech vaping equip/. My new toy is the Itaste MVP pro 3 coupled with the Itaste sub tank and I am loving it. Just started getting into sub ohm and its a good change from my usual 1.5 w/kanger Mega. Have a safe and happy 2017 all you vapersteins.

9 Likes

Welcome down the sub-ohm hole…I think you are going to like the ride.

God bless you Scotty, and your lovely family.

5 Likes

I ordered the et aliens from gearbest too can wait till she shows up! How does it fire? TC?

4 Likes

I’ll be honest here …
Would I order another one if anything happened to this one ?

YES !

would I go out with nothing but this one … no, it goes through batteries like there is no tomorrow, IE 1 every hour to hour and a half, regular usage. everything works as it should, but while other excel in features, this one does so with looks.

it’s FAB for showing off, but keep another mod nearby. haven’t used it in TC mode yet, though i will be trying it out later with some SS coils on a goon.\

you WILL enjoy it, I assure you, but it won’t always be the first you reach for … what colour did you go for? I got gun metal

2 Likes

gearbest seemed to have the colours mixed up. Where other sites showed black as “matte” gearbest showed gunmetal as the matte black so i ordered gunmetal but i wanted black ?? Confusing yes i ordered in a hurry i got excited AF when i saw the ET aliens and ordered my precious in a hurry

2 Likes

Naah, you want gunmetal, you can get black in any mod on the market !!!

3 Likes

What’s the KF clone like? Any issues?

1 Like

Note to self: learned something new today. Units of measure for NET’s steeping time is ‘moths’.

LMAO.

Sorry. Cheap shot (but those are the seats I’m in) I know. But it was too funny to pass up!

Now, off to Google the lifespan of a moth to put things in perspective…BTW, is that moth laden or unladen? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

African or European moth?

5 Likes

I don’t know!

/aiiiieeeeeeee

Edit: No idea why it shows me as replying to ozo, as I clearly clicked on woftam’s reply (besides which, ozo’s no where near his reply). scratches head

5 Likes