Vape Mail 2017!

Just saw your reply. Sorry for the delay! @woftam and @Fenrir1 got it right :+1:

5 Likes

Well Iā€™m very happy. Bought my first Mech Mod the Skyladon, which is fun. These 26650 iJoy batteries get great ratings with Mooch and The Wismec Noisy Cricket 2-25 which Iā€™m absolutely loving in the short time Iā€™ve had it. All three were super cheap at vapesourcing.

Could find only 1 person selling black goons( that were in stock) in Australia and I could finally got the Dripper Iā€™ve wanted for ages. I put some really nice SS fused claptons in there. Onto the Noisy Cricket in Regulated mode and itā€™s amazing. I had 2 RDAā€™s before this. Not even close, the hype was worth it, how many prototype caps do you think the designer went through getting that amazing airflow.

10 Likes

I really wanna tell you: I told you so but iā€™m not gonna do it :laughing:
The hype about the Goon isnā€™t really a hype, it is more like a really true and honest statement about how that RDA performs and the flavor you get out of it.

I guess you are a true believer now :wink:

7 Likes

Your right you did tell me so. But I never doubted you to begin with either.

It was the clones I had a hard time getting my head around. I told you I ordered a 22mm Goon but I will use that for measuring wire resistances mainly. I just canā€™t bring myself to not reward the designer with the exorbitant profit margins on these things. Iā€™m an absolute sucker I know.

Canā€™t wait to play more, ad now i can even get those stupid crazy builds into a RDA. Very happy with that.

1 Like

Whatā€™s your opinion on the coilART mage mech?. Iā€™ve never used one before and that particular one is 48 euro on GearBest.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what to say about that one yet. Havenā€™t seen any reviews as of yet and havenā€™t heard anyone say anything either. The few reviews out there is on russian or indonesian and despite the fact i speak 4 languages those arenā€™t none of them :wink:

But i would imagine that it is a better kit than the Karma kit from Geekvape and it does look good with that resin. And $48 isnā€™t a bad price for it either since it will cost more later on as i understand it.

If you are thinking about getting one, be aware that it is a mech with a hybrid connection and no 510 connection so no tanks on this one.

But if you really wanna get a mech mod and donā€™t have an issue paying a little bit more i could recommend this one for you.
http://shade-e-vaping.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_204&product_id=1095
or something even better for a little bit more
http://store.bigslimsvapourco.com/t/mongrel

2 Likes

I was more curious about them than anything else, from reading posts you and others have made about mechs. When that one popped up in gearbest I figured I would come and ask someone that knows. Iā€™ll definitely have a look at those links, cheers mate :thumbsup:

1 Like

Finallyā€¦my 30mm Buddah Z V3

11 Likes

Very nice I like it
Great look on that mod beautiful

1 Like

yeah thatā€™s why I got it, very much had this mod in mind :wink:

1 Like

Not really vape mail. Bought it locally and probably paid twice what it sells for online but what the heck. Thanks @LordVapor for the recommendation. I may be a convert.

10 Likes

Finally got the Alien I was hemming and hawing about. Another thank you to @SthrnMixer for the awesome drip tip he sent a couple weeks ago, it matched perfectly!

21 Likes

That looks epic!

3 Likes

love that :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome. And like Grimm Green says, thatā€™s all matchy matchy. Looks awesome!

Now go encase that Alien in some kind of silicon thingy before the paint starts to fall off it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You should be getting some vape mail shortly.

5 Likes

WOO HOO! Nobody ever sends me stuff so to say Iā€™m excited is an understatement. Thank you thank you! :+1:

5 Likes

That is stunningly beautiful. Love the matchy matchy!

3 Likes

Lucky man. You are about to receive some primo shit. The dude can mix.

3 Likes

Oh yeah? Check this outā€¦

Dual parallel SS build clocking in at .09 ohms. This little guy has the best flavor yet. And the clouds are raining down Drunken Custard :smiley:

12 Likes