Vape Mail 2017!

Woot I have been waiting for this one for a little while now.

Cloud Chasers BFDFT 30mm rta (I know they have been around for awhile).

I also got some spool tamers which if you have ever dropped a spool you will think like me - these are awesome. I think there is a high chance that a fishing shop would have something similar but they have made my wire all purdy :grinning:

12 Likes

That is an obscene but awesome looking tank.

1 Like

It is about 15ml a little smaller than the aromamiser plus (20ml) I got the other day. I went on a giant tank buying spree over chinese New Year.

@Pugs1970 another one for you

4 Likes

Added the SS version Taifun GT III to my collection. Really good shipping time on this order. Ordered from 3fvape on Feb 2 just before new year holiday ended, shipping notice on Feb 4, and came in today.

The Taifun is becoming my favorite tank. Easy to coil/wick, I like how the JFC works, and great flavor. The only problem I have is the AFC on this SS one is very loose as in the AFC ring is a bit too big and could almost fall off. Maybe a thicker O-ring might take care of that.

6 Likes

Love it!..andā€¦stop it!!..lmaoā€¦

4 Likes

Phillip Turton Coils!
Check this mans work out! - https://www.facebook.com/PTCoils/?fref=nf

5 Likes

The mans an artist :ok_hand:

3 Likes

They are exactly what I was looking for, came at the exact right time too :wink:

2 Likes

I just remembered about this. Whatā€™s your thoughts on the ipv8?. Especially in TC if you actually use it.

1 Like

I have been leaning to get back to you sorry brotherā€¦ I have not used it in temp mode yet plan on doing some building this weekendā€¦ In watts though it is a really nice device it is in daily rotation now and actually sitting here with me on my desk at work even though I canā€™t vape in the buildingā€¦ Nice feal no slip grip even though it seems like it would slide out of your handsā€¦ I am enjoying itā€¦ Its also easy to work with menu is like all ipvā€™s if you have ever owned oneā€¦ The chip reads very accuratelyā€¦ I will try out the temp functions this weekend and let you know how it works outā€¦ I would buy it again lol especially at that price itā€™s solidā€¦ No pre heat function though if your into that

1 Like

Been looking forward to this onešŸ‘Œ
Beautiful thing.
Review to follow šŸ–’

12 Likes

Yeah i see how it isā€¦ Still waiting for mineā€¦ :worried:

2 Likes

Used all my likes up for today bro, but hear ya go :+1::ok_hand::+1::yum:

4 Likes

All good mate. I use TC all the time so thatā€™s what Iā€™d be interested in. Keep me posted, cheers :thumbsup:

2 Likes

What mod is that?. It definitely looks the part anyway.

3 Likes

man youā€™re jokinā€¦from HG?..

2 Likes

its the Arctic Dolphin Arthur man, itā€™s a single 18650 80w Stab/resin hybridā€¦itā€™s bloody gorgeous :ok_hand:

4 Likes

i dont typically get giddy over mods and things but that is pretty

4 Likes

Itā€™s a seriously good looking piece of kit.

4 Likes

itā€™s really well made too, bit of a button rattle but apart from that its solid :ok_hand:

2 Likes