Vape Mail 2017!

I think I know why you haven’t got yours yet dude…It’s still on pre order with HG, in fact…I’m pretty sure I have the exact one that’s in the pictures on the website…that’ll explain why it came with an aspire battery in it then…
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Arctic-Dolphin-Arthur-80W-TC-Stabilized-Wood-MOD.html

5 Likes

1 of 2 new G2’s thanks to @Volition telling me about the vaporcube half price sale. Upgraded the firmware and running the 0.08ohm 2x24/3x32ss staggered clapton coils he sent me in auto+tc maximum insanity mode @450F. Still breaking in the rayon wicks but loving it so far. Have to unwrap the 2nd one and upgrade the firmware next and make sure it works without issue before I stash one.

11 Likes

Yeah from HG, $70 :wink:

3 Likes

That looks pretty damn slick.

2 Likes

Want!
10 characters
Want
Want
Want!!!

Prudy.

4 Likes

I’m gonna try and haggle on the price before I review, they did a special for $70 that grubby snatched up but it’s still 149 on the pre order, I’ll keep you posted man :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks! I have looked at them before but never at a $70 price tag. I would jump on it.

2 Likes

So no pictures today but I got 3 packages this week… My 2 serpent minis came on Thursday woo hoo!! Then I need to send big props to @Machinist2 he sent me 2 delicious samples of custards they came in on Wednesday. Last I need to send out a big THANK YOU to @Whiterose0818 his package of Rayon came today! I have been on the fence about trying it but so tired of the cotton break in period so whiterose graciosly sent me a nice zip bag of Rayon… You guys Rock thank you thank you

13 Likes

The serpent mini is a great tank. You’re gonna like those a lot

3 Likes

I am so looking forward to building on it… Soon as I finish cooking dinner for the fam I’m going to my corner to not be disturbed while I build and mix lol

2 Likes

It works great in both single and dual coil. I’m got an order of concentrates today that was missing for almost 4 weeks, another one that got broken in transit should be here Monday. I’ll finally get mixing then lol

1 Like

@MisterSinner I think i have found a mod that would be something for you considering the mask thing you got going.
http://www.svapolive.it/mods-meccaniche/1434-anonymous-box-mod-v3.html

4 Likes

Thank you :+1: I will look into this for sure.

2 Likes

It is a mechanical squonking box

1 Like

It looks gorgeous! I might be tempted on this one for 70. 140 would be out of my range though.

2 Likes

Yeah pretty cool. A little steep in price. I’ll keep an eye on it though. Thanks again :punch:

2 Likes

yeah I’ve emailed my contact at HG to see what the final price will be, doubling the pre-order price seems a little excessive to me, they are still cheaper than some suppliers with it though so my guess is that that will be the answer I’ll get.

2 Likes

The YiHi chip in the iPV mods is second only to the DNA in quality of temp control. It’s phenomenal.

3 Likes

oh great, something else added to my never ending stash shopping list… after just buying 4 x g2’s

I have only heard of a couple iPV’s ever going bad. And that was just yesterday. After vaping and using them for 2 years that’s a pretty good track record I think.

2 Likes