Vape Mail 2017!

Mr Tinman, I have been able to secure my own discount code for the Arctic Dolphin, it’s available until March 10th!
Arctic Dolphin Arthur https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Arctic-Dolphin-Arthur-80W-TC-Stabilized-Wood-MOD.html
$79.00 using code Arthur79
Arctic dolphin Arthur & Geekvape illusion mini tank
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Arctic-Dolphin-Arthur-80W-MOD-with-GeekVape-Illusion-Mini-Tank.html
$96.00 using the same code :+1:

9 Likes

Very nice! Now let the kissing ass of the wife commence.

5 Likes

You’ll need straws

To suck up for those without senses of humour!

5 Likes

Well you got about 3 weeks man, thats a lotta ass kissin, pucker up big boy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

521 Tab Mini :smile:

Want one? Get one here - http://www.gearbest.com/vapor-tools/pp_462428.html?wid=21&lkid=10358908

£17.45 / $21.75

10 Likes

Happy day, fruit flavors have arrived

and 14 recipes to try with them.

14 Likes

Very nice haul!

1 Like

Didn’t you get some vape mail a little bit ago?

1 Like

7 Likes

I had an ipv4 for 2 years, used it exclusively and it never did anything untoward until the fire button went.brilliant device :ok_hand:

2 Likes

As a matter of fact I did. I need to take a pic but I’ve been too busy vaping it!

My good friend @Skullblade789 sent me 450ml of premium ejuice. Some NETs, Peach Dark Pipe, a brilliant Jelly Donut, which I’m vaping on right now :wink:

5 Likes

10 Likes

I’ve been wanting an IPV8 for ages but I really wanted to hear from someone that used it in TC first. No updates for firmware was also a bit off-putting too.

1 Like

Awwww look at liddle iddy biddy widgy woo

Best get my skates on…

13 Likes

So I have used the IPV8 all weekend and today in temp mode… It works great… I did a simple SS 8 WRAP single spaced coil in the serpent mini lock that resistance and she’s good to go… One drawback is you have to go into the menu to adjust the temp and theenu is a lot of button presses… On the vape screen you adjust volts by Joules… You don’t adjust volts or watts… Takes a little getting used to but if you know what temps you like already it’s as easy as settling it the first time and your good too go… All in all its a very solid device I am enjoying it and I would buy it again No doubt. HTH

4 Likes

Nice run down on the TC, thanks for doing that. It looks like it could be just what I’m looking for. :thumbsup:

1 Like

No problem brother… Sorry for all the miss spelling and bad grammar lol I was laying in bed using my phone half asleep last night when I wrote that out lol

1 Like

I didn’t even notice lol

1 Like

yay vapemail

Boo one of them is DOA - I have contacted their customer support but assuming it all goes as it has previously I will have to open a PP dispute - I probably should just do it now and not bother with their cs as I know Vaporcube will want me to send it back and the postage is almost as much as the mod cost. I guess I will wait and give them a shot and see what they say.

11 Likes

I have a question for those of you who own the Smok Alien 220w…I have an IPV6x and it too has the battery door on the bottom of the mod, and tbh it is a pita because it is always coming open…I have had to start putting a piece of tape over it to keep it closed…so I am curious to know if the battery door on the Alien is the same as the IPV6x or does it stay closed on its own and doesn’t come open too easily.

2 Likes