Vape Mail 2017!

The EXO RTA is my go to tank right now, single coil mode, flavour is spot on and clouds for days, you made the right choice :wink:

3 Likes

Ok, so I have been bought these, apparently they are on offer at the moment, 10 random flavour e-liquids Ā£5 odd at VapeMateā€¦

The flavours are:
Raisin
Brandy
Earl Grey & Whiskey
2x Green Tea
Creme Fraiche
Greek Yoghurt
Trax Cereal
Bevels ??? (Some kind of sugary cream? :confused: )
Red Blend Tobacco

EDIT: They are even cheaper nowā€¦ https://www.vapemate.co.uk/eliquid/final-clearance.html

EDIT: Apprently Bevels is: chocolate, fruit and the sweet crunch of honeycombā€¦

7 Likes

Let me know how you get on with em Neo :wink:šŸ–’

1 Like

A perfect reminder of why we DIYā€¦ :smile:

Not one great vape yet, some smell like death others are just too weirdā€¦ Tea and Whiskey for example lol

5 Likes

Set your iPhone or Android up to remind you - try them again on April 23. Just throw in a drawer and forget about them. If they suck now they may suck slightly less in a couple months. Then again - Earl Grey and Whiskey. Cā€™mon man!

4 Likes

I will try that!

Raisin and Greek Yoghurt smell like the Fart Gas we used to buy as kids but taste really goodā€¦ :confused:

6 Likes

Oh snap!

Iā€™m having visions of a whoopie cushion and my step-father NOT seeing any humor in it. Well, until he lit up my ass with his belt which I think he found amusing. Some peopleā€¦wonā€™t even let a kid prank his 90 year old grammy! :slight_smile:

Raisin is a flavor Iā€™ve wanted for a long time, but everyone always tells me the ones theyā€™ve tried are just nasty so Iā€™ve never got one. But if a good one comes along (hint hint @Walt_RealFlavors ) Iā€™d get it and fulfill some fantasies Iā€™ve had.

5 Likes

ā€œRaisin Fantasiesā€ - SthrnMixer 2017

4 Likes

You guys have me dying laughing in bed. Iā€™ve been sick most of the week but this is good stuff for recovery.

7 Likes

Get well soon :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

A little jealous, my black k5 from 3fvape should be here Monday.

2 Likes

:hospital:

Hope you are on the mend soon!

2 Likes

Thank you Mystic!

2 Likes

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

3 Likes

Thank you brother. Much appreciated.

1 Like

No offense, but I hope you donā€™t get better soon. I have someone to chat with while I am on the mend as well.

6 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

Damn funny.

4 Likes

Lmao! I see the meds are kicking in. Glad you doc visit went well.

5 Likes