Vape Mail 2017!

Bahaha! Love ya brother.

5 Likes

Saved this one for someone I know at work. He has a major case of this.

4 Likes

Yeah, foot still stings from the surgery, but I can still find a little time for poking fun at you. It’s like Bill Cosby says, “Always time for roofies!”

2 Likes

Hope you get a good one. So far I am not impressed with the quality of this one. I went with the cheaper one and the threading is not very good even for a cheap clone. The air flow control ring is very sloppy. We will see this is just my first impression. I have it completely disassembled and in a cheap vodka bath to get it clean.

I purchased the cheapest clone fasttech had when the clones first came out and had similar issues until I cleaned it up and took a small wire brush to all the threaded areas. Replaced all of the O-rings and then it worked like it should.

My second K5 was the SMJY from 3f vape and it was flawless in every way.

We shall see but I don’t have high hopes for this one.

3 Likes

Hope you get to healing up soon as well.

3 Likes

Thanks. Just got out of the docs today. Foot healing nice, but all this moving has agitated it something fierce.

5 Likes

For @Skullblade789 @TheTinMan1 and any other ELRers who just, sniff sniff, feel vulnerable today.

7 Likes

The comedians are coming out of the woodwork today, lmao.

6 Likes

Awe, thanks fuck face. Now I can sleep like a member I know on here.

4 Likes

Hate hearing that. I ordered the $17.99 one with the white tip (the cheaper one is all black). I have 2 of the SMJY clones, and both are awesome.

Sounds like your experience with it is similar to mine with the clone Taifun GT III. The black one I got is flawless, but the Stainless Steel one is crap
and both were the same price.

3 Likes

As long as you smiled
mission accomplished! I hate being all jacked up in pain and a good chuckle usually helps!

Be better soon!

5 Likes

Always. You guys always bring a smile to my face.

3 Likes

Feel better super soon petal :+1:

4 Likes

i was just taking a puff off my vape when i read this and immediately choked from laughter good one

3 Likes

2 more g2’s in the stable. Blue one needs the silly battery ribbon trimmed like both my silver ones did but orange one doesn’t have any door wobble with ribbon intact.

8 Likes

Thank you Lolly!

1 Like

Man it seems every other day I am getting vape mail - and lovin it (think I will have to have a spending freeze soon lol
@Pugs1970 help a brother out no more reviews for a bit hahah - I love the latest such a shame it is only 80w)

250 assorted bottles should last me awhile I think

And my nic river order arrived super fast shipping and del to Au well packed and leak free thanks @Nicotine_River

A couple of batteries and the massive bag at the back is stevia - and for the size of the bag you would think it would contain about a kilo of stevia but holy big ass bag batman it is only 50 g lmao

19 Likes

dont you worry with all that natural light hitting your flaves ??? nice haul bro

Ya I do - i’m trying to buy a small fridge to put them all (i think it will have to be on the big side of small lol) in but haven’t found the righ one yet. I was thinking a wine fridge but they are more expensive than a normal fridge. The flav don’t see direct sunlight and the room is always a static temp (22c climate control is always on) but I think a fridge would be the go.

1 Like

i have a wine one , thankfully a friend gave it to me , they are spendy those small fridges hold a lot