Vape Mail 2017!

Think it will need to be a big one getting a bit of overflow here.

15 Likes

Holy shit!

4 Likes

ya especially if you want it organized like that lol

All alphabetical the two racks on the right are RF 1 sc and 1 vg (i am slowly depleting the vg although there are some flav I have in 4oz because they are so good and not yet available in sc).

I still have to add a few into the racks - I also have a box under the bench with doubles that I bought when on special or when larger bottle were not available

3 Likes

flavor goals…

3 Likes

There is really no need to update the iPV8. It does it all, and does it all well. TC with iPV products is a no brainer. It’s flawless. And on the iPV8 it is no exception. I use Titanium in TC on it and it’s perfect. Works great with SS as well.

3 Likes

Doh! Never thought of one of those small fridges. My agency tossed a few of those to a thrift store not too long ago. Should have kept one or two…or all of them.

2 Likes

You already started it with the maxo so please tell us so we don’t get one

2 Likes

The battery door is the worst one i have ever seen , when the bats are in the springs force it to bend and its only connected on each side, now its got so bad sometimes not all the batteries hit the contacts…its a fucking awful design.

3 Likes

POS maxo. Thank you. I’m sticking solid with my whiterose mods

5 Likes

A wise choice sir :wink:🖒

3 Likes

Maybe our dear friend grubby would enjoy your maxo?

2 Likes

Its a work mod, stays on my desk with my ‘i dont really care what happens to this as long as it works’ pile lol

7 Likes

Same issue with mine :laughing:

Maybe thats why the batterys discharge unevenly… :thinking:

4 Likes

Hmmm, maybe you could give yours to our good friend pugs? Just joking here of course

5 Likes

Coppervape Split Atty and Goon 22mm came in today from Gearbest. All I gotta say is WOW… this is the fastest I have ever gotten an order from China before.

11 Likes

GearBest have pretty fast shipping. They deliver to me faster than I get my SS wire from Florida, sometimes faster than the uk too lol

2 Likes

Got these from 3fvape and eight vape.

Got these from a wholesale account for $5 each and the coils were free. I actually wanted more UX tanks then FX but they’re stock online was wrong so that’s why they sent me some extra coils! Great place to deal with! I love these UX tanks!

10 Likes

My DIY Journey officially starts today!

25 Likes

Tadaa! :tada: Happy journey!

6 Likes