Vape Mail 2017!

I haven’t had any issues with it. Everything fits well together and feels solid. Smooth turning juice flow control, no leaking, and am getting a good flavor out of it.

2 Likes

I’ve ordered something similar it only cost £13 so I’m not expecting much

Edit: thanks! :smile:

1 Like

New Orleans variety

Buck moth (caterpillar)…laden

Buck moth…unladen

8 Likes

Thanks to @Nicotine_River for the fulfilment of my order. I am really interested in the Strawberry Biscuit by Purilum.

16 Likes

OOOyeah I don’t know how they did it but it taste just like it’s name :+1:

5 Likes

So at your suggestion I got these that came in the mail today as well.

9 Likes

Way cool give them a try they should work good. But now that I got this mesh coil down I will probably never need to build/use a fused clapton again

4 Likes

Hope it meets your expectations! If you have any questions or concerns we are always here to help! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This video is something i found really interesting when it comes to coils. A must see to be honest.

12 Likes

My mesh shipped out already and has left the states on route to Ireland, so definitely going to be looking for some pointers.

3 Likes

Way cool I agree 100% with this video. when I build my own fused clapton coils I use 26g core and 36g wrap. The coils that I recommended to @Skullblade789 were 26g core 34g wrap because they didn’t have 26g x 36g I don’t know how he got the 26g x 30g but they will work good just not as well as the 26g by 34g or 26g x36g but let him try them I think this is his 1st go with fused claptons so he can use them until he gets some Mesh

2 Likes

Not my first go with fused claptons. Just my first go with SS claptons. I usually use kanthal claptons.

2 Likes

I am actually ready to mix tonight with the new flavors. I cannot wait.

3 Likes

ok cool they do have more of a ramp up time but I like that in my coils. I use use the fire button on my Mod like the gas pedal on my car I throttle just what I need. Now the mesh coils DO ramp up faster then the SS fused claptons. Which is why I’m really digging these new mesh coils

3 Likes

The reason i posted the video was just to show the huge difference in ramp up and also in cooling down again. And the coils with the 40awg wrap does both so much faster. Since they ramp up so much faster means that you actually save battery life and get a longer vape time on the batteries since you use less energy to heat the coils.
Ok i must say that you probably don’t get hours worth of longer time but it should be noticeable.
And since the 40awg wrap coils cool down so quick also means that the RDA, RDTA, RTA or whatever atty you have the coils in doesn’t get as warm as coils with let’s say 32awg. Also a nice thing.

6 Likes

I guess you are meaning me when you are talking about coils? I have a decent amount of knowledge for coils. Just hard for me to make them. I know to fire low the get the hot spots out. Then ramp up a bit until it fires from the middle out. That is normally what I do. I also strum the to get the coils to fire right.

3 Likes

I am not addressing anyone special and if i am it would be everyone that wanna see the video. As i stated in my last post i only posted the video to show the huge differences in ramp up and cooling down. That’s all.

3 Likes

I am not taking any offense. Sorry if it seemed like that. Not my intention at all. I appreciate it.

4 Likes

No worries at all and no need to say sorry. It’s all good :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Yeah guys were all just here to learn from each other’s experiences

3 Likes