Vape Mail 2017!

UV rays destroy most liquids

2 Likes

Oh, now you fuckin do this!!!

2 Likes

Shit, someone give me a scooter and I will do that race no problem. Scoot that fucker out.

2 Likes

Thanks Jay! I went back to work yesterday and dumbass that I am I volunteered for today. Fun fun, but happy to be out of bed and working

3 Likes

Gotta make that money so got can buy more vape stuff lol

4 Likes

You got that right!

3 Likes

Rofl :smile: Hey, you left me, remember?!

3 Likes

The last of this months DIY VapeMail. 2 15ml Samples from Nude Nicotine, both 100 mg/ml one all VG the other all PG. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh Happy day! Ordered on Jan27 during Chinese New Year during a flash sale and site wide discount to encourage Buyers during a period where they were guaranteed to be ignored (We’re on Vacation for a week!). Awesome awesome deal… all this was pennies over $100 shipped …and all I had to do was wait a month! …torture.

The white thingy is tank replacement glasses X10, as cheap as buying 1-2. Love the feel of the new HCIGAR Vt167 (DNA250) in this style. Many improvements over my impeccable HCIGAR VT133 (DNA200) …so far could not be happier. Lotsa fun so far tinkering with the iJoy Combo RDTA …and 100 feet of hcigar .22ga SS vaping wire? hmm anybody use that? (lifetime supply)

17 Likes

Very nice!

I do use a little 22g SS. Super low ohms. 5 wraps spaced in TC mode. Comes in at .08

7 Likes

that looks like it might chuck a cloud or two. Looking forward to building some SS coils

2 Likes

This reminds me I have a 100ft roll of temco 22ga SS that I don’t think I have used yet. Will need to use that next time my goon clone needs rebuilt now that I got some hohm wrecker g2’s to that can push it.

4 Likes

Did you see that the pen lights up! LOL! I was just using it today and realized it. You take the plastic part off the top and push it. Then “Real Flavors” becomes a light! I was like WOW this is cool!

4 Likes

Nooo… Now I’ll have to play with it when I get home today :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s funny you didn’t notice it either! @woftam @Ken_O_Where

4 Likes

Holy shit! @Walt_RealFlavors that is sofaking kewl!

Many thanks for pointing that out, jjl!

4 Likes

It’s fuggin magic :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Lol! Isn’t that freaking cool!

4 Likes

Lol ya I did notice it - but just didn’t mention it. But it is cool it does however make me have to retrieve the pen from my daughter who steals it every time she sees it.

4 Likes

received the tubing ty it is perfect very smart

3 Likes