Vape Mail 2017!

I’m happy with my choices lol

7 Likes

I have no self control, I spent April’s vape budget.

Predator, Serpent Mini (I ordered the 25mm version, but they sent the wrong one-emailed them about it), and Clapton Wire. The wire was to get the free shipping-total was $3 more with the wire than with just the Predator and Serpent and shipping. I’m very bummed about getting the wrong Serpent, I had plans for it. Wonder if I will get to keep this one and they send me the correct one.

15 Likes

im eager to hear how the predator is i love the serpent mini nice vape mail

2 Likes

Was that from vapenw? If so they sent me the wrong aromamizer (older version) around xmas time. I had to send it back to them and once I sent them a confirmation number they sent me the new one that I had ordered.

3 Likes

This came from eciggity. I received an auto reply that they got my notice, but I don’t expect an answer from an actual person until later tonight due to the time zone difference. I expect they will send me a return shipping label and send what I ordered after they get the return. Of course it would be awesome if they said keep it and sent the one I ordered.

2 Likes

So far so good. I think its a smidgen more comfortable to hold than the Alien. The Alien has rounded edges, whereas the edges of the Predator are more angled. The only dislike so far is the screen is smaller than the Alien, but I knew that when ordering. I just use power mode on all my mods, so can’t compare TC. One thing it’s not doing is confirming a new coil. The Alien asks each time, even if I put the same one back on again. I thought the Predator was supposed to do the same thing. Maybe thats only in TC. It does read the correct ohm though when I change them, so as long as it does that, I’m not worried. The other thing I’ve noticed is that the battery bars show one battery lower than the other. They were both fully charged and are paired together. I would think it would show an equal discharge rate like my other mods. I thought I might get confused with the fire bar since both sides look the same and I don’t always put my paw around my mods when I vape. Sometimes I hold them like a teacup with my pinky sticking out, but so far no problems firing no matter how I hold it. I actually like the fire bar better on the Predator than the Alien. It doesn’t take as much pressure to fire, whereas I often double fire the Alien. I also have an easier time screwing in my RTAs. Sometimes I have some trouble with that on the Alien. Overall, I like it. If I could only pick one mod, Alien or Predator, I would have to toss a coin. I like both of them and don’t have a preference. I guess the only question when deciding which to use is do I feel like an Alien or a Predator today.

5 Likes

you and me both. I went crazy with the self-birthday-present shopping.

5 Likes

Ordered Saturday vapenw here today
So far loving it

11 Likes

Just finished reading the instruction book. Useful stuff in there. I learned how to get to the SS setting for TC. I was beginning to think it was missing. I was playing with the buttons, and the only choices I saw were Power, TC Ni and the TC Memory setting. I also updated the firmware, which was a breeze, and uploaded a logo.

7 Likes

Holy crapfucktard. Eciggity is awesome! I fully expected to send back the mini Serpent Mini.

Vin (Eciggity)
Mar 27, 6:15 PM HST
Thank you Paul, we apologize for the mix up!
We’ll ship out the correct Serpent Mini 25mm in Black ASAP! Please feel free to keep the Serpent Mini 22mm. Again, we apologize for the error.

And while I was typing this, they’ve already sent a tracking number. They are truly an awesome company to deal with.

14 Likes

8 Likes

Yup. Vince from eciggity is good.

2 Likes

Loving mine so far
Retired segeli 213
Predator same size basically and is very nice in hand looks great works great

1 Like

Uhmmm, yeah, more stuff. This goes under my parts and maintenance category, which is separate from my blown vape budget category, making this a guilt free purchase.

Another black Taifun GT III and some extra glass tanks from 3fvape. Took a while for this one to get here, it was stuck in China for an extra week. If you get one, get the black and skip the stainless steel version, its crap. The one I got is in the scrap heap.

6 Likes

That’s great. Mostly because I thought the SM25 was lackluster. But of the dozen or so RTAs I’ve tried, the SM22 is a top 5 favorite RTA for me.

Don’t get me wrong, the SM25 was good if you like very airy vapes. It’s just not for me. Might be the right one for you though.

1 Like

Is that sub-ohm at 3.2 volts? I don’t see as well as I use to. How many watts?

The predator has landed

15 Likes

i love the white top and red

1 Like

Putting the red orings in were a pain.

2 Likes

Be careful of the cheaper plans:

8 Likes