Vape Mail 2017!

I haven’t posted in this thread before because to be honest there wasn’t much to post about. That changed when a birthday present arrived from California, and only a month late.

27 Likes

Very, very nice

3 Likes

The DNA board is fucking wonderful.

4 Likes

Vapemail order update: The 25mm Serpent from eciggity came in last week. Again, major props and kudos to eciggity customer service. When they sent the 22mm Serpent by mistake, they let me keep it and sent the correct one immediately.

Of course I tried the 22mm while waiting for the 25mm to come in. Now that I’ve tried both, I like them both and will probably get another 25mm. I thought that not having a juice flow control might be a problem, but it ain’t. No leaking or dry hits and good flavor. The only con is the juice capacity of the 22mm. Definately not for chain vaping. On the pro side, they both look good on the black Alien or Predator. The 25mm does overhang a tiny bit on one edge of the Alien, but not really noticeable.

14 Likes

Excellent !!! That LOOKS awesome

1 Like

Vape mail and good books mail from my dear friend @Skullblade789

Thank you! I love you like a brother.

15 Likes

No problem. Needed to make room for other stuff and it needed a good home.

3 Likes

I picked one up last week. So far I like it.

3 Likes

Forgot to post about these guys I received yesterday in this thread…more in the WhiteRose Custom thread :grinning:
I can not be happier…:boom::fireworks:

18 Likes

Yep, still awesome. Now can you tell WhiteRose to start on mine ? J/k :laughing:

7 Likes

I just spit up my beer hahahahahaaaaa

8 Likes

Glorious looking mods. Enjoy sir.

6 Likes

Thank you brother!

4 Likes

Great looking mods and beautiful work.

4 Likes

Beautiful! But then again, why would we expect anything else? The Dude does awesome work.

4 Likes

Received my 2 Peerless RDAs today. Bought them on a whim when they were on pre-sale for 12.00 each. I gotta say, these guys are pretty damn good. The juice wells are enormous! No more counting drops. Very good flavor and great clouds. Highly recommend.

4 Likes

Mine are in limbo

2017-03-21 11:39 Despatched to overseas (Country code: AU)

1 Like

Totally agree. I was quite pleased with the flavor as well. :+1: Waiting on my red one to show up.

2 Likes

Arthur the 3rd and another Kbox 200 :smile:

15 Likes

Worth the wait my friend!

3 Likes