Vape Mail 2017!

where are you buying your kbox200 those are great mods

3 Likes

Heavensgifts, I have 2 now but wait for PM :wink:

3 Likes

VG from nicotineriver.com and split Addy from 3fvape. The mod came from ecig.com a week or so ago. I just put it there for size comparison! I think Iā€™m good on VG for a while :wink:

10 Likes

damn thats a huge bottle i wanna see it nxt to a one gallon lol

2 Likes

A little pissed at myself because I didnā€™t read what come with the Goon. Thought the BF pin came with it but it does not.

Shenray Halady clone did come with the pin.

10 Likes

@kreed Kustard, strawberry ambrosia by Nom-Nomz and 10 100ml bottles from chefsflavours :yum: :laughing:

13 Likes

And can I just add that I think the photo frame really goes with your Avatarā€¦

10 Likes

Just had exactly the same thought :laughing:

8 Likes

You can buy the BF pins/screws for the Goon.
3FVape has bothā€¦regular Goon, and the LP screws.

These will NOT fit the Goon LPā€¦

http://www.3fvape.com/misc/13107-replacement-bottom-feeder-squonker-pin-for-lost-art-style-rda-w-hex-hey-golden-brass-88mm-hexagon-socket.html?search_query=Replacement+Bottom+Feeder+%2F+Squonker+Pin+for+Lost+Art+Style+RDA+w%2F+Hex+Hey+-+Golden%2C+Brass%2C+8.8mm%2C+Hexagon+Socket&results=1#.WOjy-tIrKUk

9 Likes

I thought it was very pretty :smile:

6 Likes

Kind sir, do you have any spare 2.5mm BF pins in your possesion for your dear friend?

I did set up the Halady in the shop this morning to squonk. I canā€™t wait to get home and try it on the DB160. Iā€™ve been using that spitting ass atty that came on it. My lips are swollen.

3 Likes

If uncle @ozo doesnā€™t have oneā€¦I can look at my spare bags and see. If I do have oneā€¦itā€™s yours. :+1:

8 Likes

You are a gentleman and a scholar, sir!

7 Likes

Slotted or hex?

4 Likes

Hex would be what Iā€™m looking for.

3 Likes

It is on the way to USPS as I typeā€¦

13 Likes

You guys and gals are awesome. Thank you Ozo and Sinner for offers of help.

10 Likes

This site is amazing. You get what you put into it. I for one am very thankful for everything and everyone I have met on here.

11 Likes

Ya, you may not be so pleased when you get it, the spouse wrote you a note inside. bwahahaha

2 Likes

Bahaha! Itā€™s probably a map to our rendezvous point. I ask her to swipe all of your Provaris before we make our escape. :joy:

You will probably hunt us down to get your Provaris back.

3 Likes