Vape Mail 2017!

Put a coating of VG on ALL silicone/rubber parts prior to using. The cleaning will be a snap!

1 Like

She can’t carry them all…she will need help.
When you get her, and the Provaris, in custody, let me know.
I will send you a contract to sign, and a huge cashier’s check.

[if you bring her back, I WILL hunt you down]

6 Likes

If I ever get it apart, I’ll do that. I’m just going to wait until the glass breaks. Eventually it will happen. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Yay after travelling about 3600 km more than it needed my ipv 6x finally arrived. The aromamizer makes it look like a pen mod but there is only a very very small overhang.

@Ken_O_Where the raven we were talking about arrived as you can see it is very small topped with a cloon rdta it is a great little unit.

The Aftermath arrived too (I am yet to coil and wick it)

10 Likes

Nice haul there mate.

1 Like

I got more today yay

A couple of re up flav and a bunch more Real Flavors to play with my smok tv12’s finally arrived after pre ordering in Jan (i will never again pre order)

Icing on the cake

A cup and 2 Pens

Cheers @Walt_RealFlavors thanks for all the caps as well.

and I almost forgot a small bag of 2mm magnets to replace the magnets that fell out of the g2’s crappy door.

12 Likes

Where did you order the magnets from? I had one come out so far but thankfully it stayed stuck to the other magnet? What will you use to reattach? I heard I should use loctite 480 but at $25 per bottle I was hoping I could get away using the epoxy I already have.

Let us know how that funnel cake is. I have that and the elephant ear in my cart for my next order.

I just got em off ebay they were local but i am sure you can get them on the us ebay (maybe not the same seller)

$6.95 aud for 50 of them and I just used epoxy ( J-B Weld because i had some here it is almost the same as the loctite) but hell super glue would do it if it falls out i have 49 more to use lol.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/290813503336

Ya will do on the funnel cake - i do a have some catching up to do atm.

3 Likes

@Whiterose0818 you are the man!!! I am absolutely speechless. Thank you so very much.

16 Likes

More Vape Mail for me I am having a great week

This time courtesy of @June from the Gearbest Competition. Thank you so much for the ipv8 and the Noisy Cricket

I will be firing them both up very soon.

14 Likes

Diverse collection of stuff arrived today :grin:🖒🖒
Playtime :ok_hand:

13 Likes

That manicure though… :laughing:

8 Likes

I was just about to say that! Beautiful - could give @Pugs1970 a run for his money :wink:

And the mod is awesome @Skullblade789 :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Please can we have a pic of you in said head-wearing magnifier? Pleeeease :laughing::kissing_heart:

9 Likes

are you using that cotton now instead of the cotton bacon v2 ???

2 Likes

… no :grin:

3 Likes

Not tried it yet…first time…heard good things so …givin it a go 🖒

3 Likes

Magnifying glasses for coil making or alone time or both?

11 Likes

i think thats rayon. i just ordered same thing. hasn’t arrived yet. supposed to be much better.

1 Like

No I think that is cotton (different product code) - the rayon you want has the code 44043 on the box

2 Likes