Vape Mail 2017!

Just arrived.

15 Likes

would love to know about that grape

2 Likes

Iā€™ve met people before that are phobic of the cotton inserts in tylenol for similar reasons. The scritch scritch noise it makes between the fingers gives them the horrors.

1 Like

not so much horrors but that example gave me the chills ugh

2 Likes

Sorry about that :grinning:

1 Like

This is my adapted version of grape them apples. The grape is the best grape vape Iā€™ve ever had and I did it as a SnV. Candy like grape flavor. Itā€™s phenomenal.

5 Likes

I want to know about the blood orange and the watermelon.

4 Likes

Iā€™m exactly the sameā€¦gives me proper goosebumps and internal cringing :tired_face:

3 Likes

I love the watermelon and the blood orange - i have only one mix with the BO but i have about 8 or 9 so far with the WM.

I would use a friends description of the wm which best sums it up

inw wm is dope, there is no way around it to be honest. Tthe SC wm is in that neck of the woods, Maybe less rind but both are bright good wmā€™s

Blood orange i have FW BO and find i cannot vape it without stevia it is quite harsh to me - dont get that from RF SC it is a tangy BO but perhaps a little sweeter and smoother than FW

2 Likes

Got 1 mix with RF SC Blood Orange and what i get from that mix is a really nice true BO, itā€™s both sweet and tart at the same time and i love it.
And i donā€™t get any troath hit from it either which i like a lot.

2 Likes

Iā€™m staring at the mailbox and itā€™s not making the mail lady come any quickerā€¦

8 Likes

Go to her, brother. Track her ass down and ask her where is you mail.

5 Likes

Complain at your local post office and demand that you be the first stop on the route.

5 Likes

One of the managers at our local sorting office is actually someone i went to school with from the age of 4 right through to leavingā€¦youā€™d think that would hold me in good steadā€¦howeverā€¦my actual postman is ā€˜one of the ladsā€™ I grew up with in my teens and twenties ā€¦againā€¦youā€™d think that would give me an advantageā€¦butā€¦about 20 years ago I got into a pub brawl with him and his twin brother resulting in him in hospital having bits of a pint pot removed from his face, his brother with concussion after trying to get back into the pub by smashing the doors in with his head and me with a broken wristā€¦yeahā€¦heā€™s in charge of my vape mailā€¦:neutral_face:ā€¦

9 Likes

I feel your pain. I hooked up with a woman that works in my local vape lounge and it ended badly. Needless to say, I donā€™t go to my local vape lounge any more.:disappointed:

10 Likes

Pint glasses lined up by the door :thumbsup: :laughing:

6 Likes

You got a cup and pen(s)? More than one pen? Fo rea? :cry::rage:

2 Likes

Lmao sorry bro I am too busy over here writing with my 2 pens and drinking from my cup.:laughing:

9 Likes

Iā€™m gonna try rationalizing by thinking its compensation for outrageous shipping cost. Could you at least draw us a pretty picture with your new pens?

6 Likes

My artistic ability is outstanding

24 Likes