Vape Mail 2017!

:point_up_2: just made my day :laughing:

9 Likes

Very pretty picture! Iā€™m gonna hide in garage. I canā€™t believe my penless luck. Damnit! Whyyyyyy? Ohhh boohoohoo

7 Likes

Nice goatee. Trim work is exceptional.

8 Likes

Need I say more?

17 Likes

beaver tail already? nice. It sounds delicious but I have so far resisted the sale. I think you will like that taffy base. I canā€™t wait to make some banana cream taffy

3 Likes

I have seen a lot of people using different ā€œTaffyā€ thingys in a mix so thought I would try using it (and adding whatever the flavor is/was they were mixing)ā€¦ I think it was @SessionDrummer (although I may be mistaken) that mentioned it (the RF SC Taffy base) seemed to be a good addition i.e. not off flavored and provided a mouth feel). Concerning the shipping, I was VERY surprised to had received it as fast as it came in.

EDIT:
About the Beaver Tailā€¦ It smells volatile as if you can use it to peel rust off of something, but I did a finger test of the SC (because I like putting my finger in light sockets and such)ā€¦ it has a nice smooth flavor, I think I tasted something like a smore flavor with a touch of sweet toasted coconut.

4 Likes

I cannot take credit for that CMT, but thank you. I have heard more and more mouthfeel w./ tafty.

@CallMeTut I donā€™t know if youā€™ve tried the French Toast v.1 or not. Am curious to hear your take on the v.2.

2 Likes

Sorry @SessionDrummer this old mind of mind couldnā€™t recall whom it wasā€¦ I know someone had made a comment on it somewhere.

2 Likes

Donā€™t be sorry CMT, Iā€™ll take credit for ANYTHING !!!

No worries mate, share the info first and foremost, weā€™ll sort out the details later.

My personal notes on French Toast V1 (SC) that was mixed on 12/29/16 were (according to the recipe program I use) is:
Tested at 1.5 % in a tester. Nice full flavor as a stand alone at that percentage, had a very simular taste as the ā€œBread Puddingā€ variant but this seems to be a bit smoother.
May go well with a cream or a marshmallow addition although it is a touch sweet on itā€™s own as it is.

I just finger tasted that tester, and Iā€™m getting mostly a syrup/maple taste a slight bite on the back side of my tongueā€¦ if push came to shove and I was relating this to French Toast I would say it does kinda taste like French toast that didnā€™t get fully browned and you had put a good amount of butter and syrup on top. Not really bad, but more of a soggy french toastā€¦ We are talking about a single flavor ingredient and we are talking that the flavor has held up well for 3.5 months also.

4 Likes

@CallMeTut Iā€™m liking that, even though I canā€™t like itā€¦

Youā€™ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 2 hours before trying again.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s just wrong!!! Bwahahahaha

3 Likes

Just made a quick mix of the French Toast V2 (80/20 at 3%) finger test is not too promising imhoā€¦ Iā€™ll give it a bit and try later but it didnā€™t taste like French toast in my mind when I first sampled it.
I also made a 3% of Beaver Tailā€¦ taste like a jelly rollā€¦ again these were just finger tests of the SF mixes at 3%.

3 Likes

french toast v1 >>> FT v2 by a long shot. v1 will be a one shot vape for me at 3.5% most likely while v2 will get used in recipes where I can use other flavors to knock down those odd notes in it.

4 Likes

Out of curiosityā€¦ Why having the RF SC flavor test notes in here instead of the proper thread?
Wouldnā€™t it be better for everyone new or old to these notes to have them all in the same place?

@JoJo @Ken_O_Where A merge of some posts with this thread please:

5 Likes

Basically because someone asked me about it (a specific flavor, whether it was about RF or CAP or INW) in this thread, so if they were looking for a response to their query, they would look at this thread for the response, it just so happened to be about RF.

6 Likes

Very odd review package todayā€¦hope I dont have to review the tshirt and capā€¦:thinking:

8 Likes

I feel that in order for it to be a fully comprehensive review, yes - yes you do :+1::laughing::joy:

9 Likes

that ijoy might be pretty good for a carry around if you wick it with rayon. idk how good cotton will grab the juice from that deep?

1 Like