Vape Mail 2017!

That T-shirts cotton…just a thought…:thinking:

5 Likes

so thats why they sent it!

6 Likes

Happy dance! Vapemail!

From eciggity: gold smok alien to go with the gold pharaoh rta, and the wire was to get free shipping

Bull City Vapes: mainly restocking the new fruit flavors I’ve recently tried, and adding watermelon as a new flavor.

Now I have a problem. I spent April’s budget in March, now I’ve spent May and Junes vape budget. There is no way I can control myself and not buy anything until July. Only one thing I can do, increase my vape budget.

18 Likes

Some RF SC and some swag.

20 Likes

oh boy you gonna be busy mixing and testing. I still got 19 un-tested so I skipped the easter swag sale. go easy with that cheesecake :wink:

3 Likes

sweet haul brother…Chefs don’t do swag though :cry: …I want a teddy…mine smells funny :disappointed:

4 Likes

I imagine the cheesecake will be paid forward at some point. Can’t remember why I ordered it TBH

1 Like

Why does your teddy smell funny…wait…nevermind…I dont want to know.

4 Likes

you so want to know…

4 Likes

In PM bro. Like we always do.

6 Likes

Your suppose ta take the teddy off prior to putting the oil on…

10 Likes

Bring on da swaaaaaaaag !!!

1 Like

Dang that’s a big bottle of candy cane. Is that the VG version?

3 Likes

Yep, the VG version. some say it’s weak,so I grabbed the large size.

2 Likes

he wants to make sure he still has some left for next Christmas

2 Likes

The next 3 Christmases, lol

4 Likes

You’ve lost a little weight haven’t you?

2 Likes

Damn TM, that’s a pretty hefty order you got there. All that swag came with that one order? Or have you been hoarding swag to spring it all on us at once? :laughing:

3 Likes

But your smelly one looks so cute on you!

11 Likes

Oh, dear god. IT IS NOT FRIDAY!!!
That image will not even get out of my head for a bit. No amount of drinks will erase that fucker.

9 Likes