Vape Mail 2017!

Ya same boat.

@fidalgo_vapes Happy bday to you as well buddy.

6 Likes

thank you all for the bday wishes

3 Likes

Wait, you got a boat? I only got a life vest with busted straps.

3 Likes

I had a boat I think but I forgot where I put it.

Wait what is a boat again.

5 Likes

Congratulations on your anniversary, @fidalgo_vapes! :birthday: :tada:

4 Likes

Well, better early than never, right? :speak_no_evil: See it like this; you get a whole extra day to enjoy all your bday wishes, lol

5 Likes

Happy 40th Birthday! Hope it’s been a great day! :smiley::tada::gift::balloon:

6 Likes

Happy birthday oldtimers @fidalgo_vapes @Kalahariuk

6 Likes

Happy birthday hope you had a great day :smile:

5 Likes

Happy birthday gentlemen!

Now, I thought santa came a couple of weeks ago, seems he forgot to leave these 2 little gems. Now we all know Santa has outsourced his production facilities and in due course I know for a fact he got these at half price from vaporcube. Bloody good deal.

What build to try first. Options.

18 Likes

Just throw a round wire build into something so you can get started getting familiar with those mods.

1 Like

Fasttech comes through with another order… Didn’t take too awful long lol only 3 weeks

16 Likes

It’s funny how everyone feels the need to celebrate when fasttech finally delivers something lol

14 Likes

Happy birthday to @fidalgo_vapes and @Kalahariuk

Hope you both had good ones!

5 Likes

I was having that exact thought! LOL

3 Likes

A few new toys to play with, a couple of new flavors and some replacement flavors

21 Likes

Hey guys,

What’s wrong with the picture of the 2 G2’s . For the eagle eyed I’ll give you big kudos. Have a stab guys.

is the orange one a g2?

Yep both of them are Wrecker G2’s firmware updated. I didn’t notice it at all but when i went to use them that’s when it became obvious. I’ll keep the suspense If anyone wants to give it a go and reveal later.

i see a theorim great choice

2 Likes