Vape Mail 2017!

Holy wowsers! Lightning fast shipping from @Heaven_Gifts! I can’t wait to wet this baby up and give her a try! The replacement coil looks like something I would use in my bedroom! Lol! Thanks so much for the giveaway!!

12 Likes

That’s sexy!

3 Likes

Looks like something to use to prepare for a colonoscopy.

6 Likes

Might try these guys. They have a variety. If not in current stock, maybe contacting them and explaining what you need along with some pics, they might direct you to a place that has them.
https://www.kjmagnetics.com

5 Likes

Lol thx that’s here I actually ordered from today lol

5 Likes

Too funny. They have good stuff there. Bought my mag stirrer bars from them.

5 Likes

Ya they were the perfect length and height but not width. Gonna have to use a grinder wheel to shave them down a bit! I ordered 10 just in case!

5 Likes

Just be careful they are brittle as all git out. I’ve broken a few trying to make them fit.

4 Likes

They were the closest ones to what I needed and got tired of looking lol

5 Likes

I’ll be gentle lol

2 Likes

Might be easier to simply heat the magnet enough to slide them into place (if they’re remotely close), and then trim any deformities flush with a dremel. Just tossing an alternate idea out…

5 Likes

That a sweet idea! It’s 3mm to wide though but couldn’t find one that was close this was it unfortunately! We have a table top grinder at work I’ll experiment with one and see! But I like that idea that’ll be plan B

3 Likes

Woo hoo time to do some mixing!!

14 Likes

Genius. Would have never thought of that.

4 Likes

Once again, @BullCityFlavors exceeds expectations. Placed order around noon Tuesday and received package today.

Mostly restocking current flavors plus a new one: Cactus INW, and a sorta new one: Hazelnut FW (one less substitution in my next batch of Alisa’s Bust-A-Nut).

Also, the Ammit 25 I ordered from 3fvape came in last week. So far I give it a :+1: . Much better than the first Ammit single coil RTA.

19 Likes

Just got my Wismec Indie Duo… This thing is f-ing ridiculous… :laughing:
I popped it onto B.O.B. (my Reuleaux RX300) and that overhang… SMDH. And I just know this plastic drip tip is gonna drive me nuts. Lol! But it was only $4, and it does look pretty cool. I threw some twisted 26g ss coils in there, came out to .15ohms on the nose. Dumped some Buttered Naughty Girl on there and it’s a nice vape, good flavor, I’ll have to just get used to the quirks. :wink:

(Ignore my mess…)

15 Likes

Just got the Vaporesso Revenger and the Icon RDA in the mail. Great combo. Got some fused claptons in the “Icon” and vaping the “the real barney rubble v2” which is my favorite juice right now. The juice goes quite well with the Sierra Nevada Hoptimum Triple IPA by the way which is also in the pic. lol…

15 Likes

Where did you buy the wismec for 4.00. ? I really dont need another tank, but i just cant help myself. :smile:

5 Likes

Does anyone understand this!? I’m guessing customs is going to be sending my package back?

This is what the tracking number says right now. I’m really confused!

2 Likes

From the looks of it the package will go back to 3fvape yes. And they do offer to resend it through another carrier which is nice.

4 Likes