Vape Mail 2017!

I got one from everzon.com weeks back, seems they still have it for 4.99.

3 Likes

Yeah…it appears customs rejected it…maybe the invoicing with the tittle of steel tube threw things off. Lol. Welcome to aug 8th in the USA.

2 Likes

Yea what I’m thinking is that from now on its either going to be the slow shipping option or dhl for me. Dhl has been great thus far and super fast!

Fedex was fast when I purchased from hiliq but they also sent me an extra fda charge. It was either $25 or $40. I don’t remember exactly but I know I wasn’t happy after already spending roughly $30 to have it shipped. I won’t be using them again.

2 Likes

Right here!
http://www.3avape.com/wismec-inde-duo-atomizer-kit.html

7 Likes

The Wismec is a neat RDA – Comes with a side-flow metal tube of 22mm and a big-ass (plastic?) tube of 30mm with channeled top air-flow. That and it comfortably holds 4 tiger coils at a total .1 ohms.

Only downside is it gets hotter than hell. . . .hnn buys a second one to put a dual-coil setup in

edit: I actually tossed in a Goon 1.5 clone and a Wismec Theorem as well >.> See this is what happens when you show people new sites, they buy shit they don’t need :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

What did you order?

1 Like

I ordered a boxer mod clone, reload style rta, and some squonk pins.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the giveaway @June! My girlfriend is in LOVE with this Mod! Thank you!

3 Likes

Be prepared for that to get hot as hell, too, if you try to build low and throw much power at it. I definitely recommend higher ohms and low watts if you take more than a puff or two a time.

5 Likes

What gets hot?

1 Like

The mouth piece (Edited to clarify the mouthpiece and whole top cap) heats up fast.

Its really not a bad little tank, but it’s not good for chain vaping or high power (imo).

4 Likes

Yes but what tank are you referring to?

2 Likes

Wismec theorem. I had quoted where he mentioned it.

2 Likes

You know…the last time we were talking about the theorem, I don’t think it even entered my mind that you may’ve been talking about the mouthpiece when we were talking about the heat issues (and I learned about our “power differences”)! Lol
I was strictly talking about the side of the tank FWIW.

I think the mouthpiece that comes with it is “a cutesy design” (aesthetically), but complete and total shit from a performance standpoint. First off, it’s too short, so much so that you can almost count on burning your lips on the lid (if you take long draws like I do, or you put more power to it, like VM does) at some point. Second would be, I absolutely hate the feel of glass hitting my teeth.

The same day I got my first theorem, I removed the stock tip, and shelved it. Then I found (what I consider another huge factor to my getting Awesome flavor from it) a friction-fit drip tip, that has no reducer/chamfer at the bottom of the inside like most do. IMO, that is one of the things that simply kills flavor, since it disrupts/distorts the air pathing. IIRC, the tip I use has an I.D. of 7.3mm (from top to bottom), so there’s nothing screwing with the air flow that the design of any given tank has innately. And while they were a little easier to find 8 months ago, they’re almost impossible to find now sadly.

4 Likes

Good to know, Thanks

1 Like

Yeah, the nipple on the inde duo blows too – I’ve been hunting down some different ones from old forum posts and I’ve got a few I’ma order from fasttech after I get my damn tires fixed and stuff, so, in like 2 or 3 weeks? But yeah, Wismec puts awful tips on. That, and the tip on my inde duo stopped sticking on yesterday >.> But since I ordered another one already that’s not really an issue, plus I can get a good look at a none-broke one and see what’s going on exactly, because futzing with replacement o-rings didn’t fix it.

3 Likes

Got my package from the giveaway from heavens gifts today! Shipped really quickly through DHL! Thx @Heaven_Gifts

22 Likes

I was having issues with my steam crave supreme where the only drip tips that fit it right were too short, This was my solution. I made my own… I had to bevel the bottom of the drip tip because the steam crave supreme has a domed fill cap.

12 Likes

Got my goon from the 3avape giveaway today. Made it here (NJ) in 7 days flat. Here’s a tore down photo of it. Thanx again @3avape. I’ll post more when I get a chance to really dive into it

15 Likes

I got my Vt250 from Fasttech today. The setup was a breeze and it hits like a champ. Some people don’t like the look of this mod, but I think it’s a beauty and I like how it feels in my hand.

19 Likes