Vape Mail 2017!

I can make you drip tips any color any design,

4 Likes

I really like the design of that mod. I have the 75 and 75C and they are both simply a joy to hold. Did it come calibrated? Neither of mine did. Had to finish the manufacturing by testing and setting the internal resistance, doing a case analysis.

1 Like

Love my black version but only had it just over 3 months and only used it now and again and paint is rubbing off already :disappointed_relieved:
Great mod tho and I just love how it feels in the hand.

2 Likes

Good grief! Always something with this company. Just canā€™t seem to get it right. VT75 has the problem with the set screw to tighten the battery contact and no spring loaded connection bending the C frame. The VT75 has a cavity for the battery that is too large and you can feel the battery flopping around. Now this one is using the same paint as Smok? They need to go sit down with YiHi. It can be done people!

2 Likes

The VT75C (black) has bad paint as well, was thinking of getting one until I heard that.
The VT250 is a great mod thatā€™s let down by the bad paint job, I just hope the blue version is better.

2 Likes

I agree. I just cant pass up a good sale. My son asked me why i have so many tanks for one mouth.Hmmm i all could say is ?? I dunno

7 Likes

@Silhouette thank you!
Apparently this came yesterday but when you work 14 hrs in a day you forget to check the mail lol!
Thank you I really appreciate it!

12 Likes

Crap, wait, when was the free wire deal ?? I missed itā€¦

:wink:

2 Likes

@Silhouette was being awesome and gave away a few spools!

4 Likes

Man, Iā€™m always drunk when the GOOD stuff is going on here !!! Remember people, itā€™s not the DRINKING thatā€™s the problem, itā€™s when you run OUT that itā€™s a problem !!!

6 Likes

You should have just stopped there :laughing:

7 Likes

And admitting it is the first step!!!

6 Likes

Sometimes you just gotta let it ALL hang out thereā€¦

4 Likes

Hope you donā€™t do that in public since it could cause problems for you eventually :laughing:

6 Likes

Indeed. I typically find my personal ā€œgood to goā€ level at about the magenta levelā€¦

http://sunrisehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/drinks-per-hour-drunk.png

I would also like to add, WHO exactly is in charge of whatā€™s ā€œunreasonableā€ ??

2 Likes

@Norseman You DO bring up a good point, and in the beginning, it WAS rather troublesome. Over the years, Iā€™ve developed an enhanced system using a combination of stage makeup and an array of ties. When used correctly, they can provide the proper camouflage, convincing enough to confuse even trained professionals. Here is a good example, and you will notice I am completely unrecognizable ā€¦

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors you are an awesome awesome man. Thank you so much I got my Real Flavors Order today with an RF tee shirt and a fantastic gift of the premium banana - I will be mixing an sf of this one in about 10 minutes the smell is bang on fresh banana no candy element at all what an amazing smell cant wait to taste

Thank You buddy youā€™re the best.

16 Likes

So I just got this for a very kind soul @SessionDrummer

THANK YOU!

19 Likes

No problem, welcome to the Steam Crave train. I can only hope that it gives you, the flavor it gives me.

4 Likes

Youā€™re going to love the flavor!

3 Likes