Vape Mail 2017!

Sssshhhhhhhh, the walls have ears !!!

3 Likes

@Cutlass92 I got mine today too. Thank u so much. Canā€™t wait to try it, it smells delicious. Thatā€™s gotta be the best packaging job Iā€™ve ever seen :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Make you work for it!

9 Likes

Iā€™m going to have to agree ^^^^ with @Gambit117

5 Likes

Well I didnā€™t want it to leak!

4 Likes
8 Likes

Iā€™ve done that! But it was a 4" water main!

5 Likes

Holy hell man this shit is awesome!!!

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad you like it!

4 Likes

Thank you @Silhouette!! I have my second tank to build on woot wootā€¦

17 Likes

No prob Jazzy, Hope ya like it! Iā€™m excited to get that juice today from @Cutlass92, the mailbox may implode if I keep staring at it. :yum:

7 Likes

It should be there any time!

2 Likes

This smells amazing! Iā€™m only holding one because my husband was off trying the other bottle before I could :yum:. I have tasted on my finger already, and I can tell straight away Iā€™m gonna love it. Thanks bunches @Cutlass92, that was so nice of you, even better is the fact that itā€™s going to be utterly delicious!

14 Likes

Thank you @Silhouette, itā€™s the least I could do to repay your kindnesses, enjoy it, and tell your hubby itā€™s all yours!:rofl:

5 Likes

how do you get that writing on the bottles ?? does it work on glass ???

4 Likes

@Cutlass92 how much of that Apple Fritter did you make? Looks like a ton or two from what people are postingā€¦

3 Likes

Probably a clear sticker.

3 Likes

Clear stickers yesā€¦

3 Likes

It will stick to just about anything, I use clear tape with black letters this is what I use.
https://www.target.com/p/dymo-174-letra-tag-100h-label-maker/-/A-14430295?sid=1530S&ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Electronics+Shopping_Local&adgroup=SC_Electronics&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=m&location=9016037&gclid=CjwKCAjwk4vMBRAgEiwA4ftLs9jl6_gI1f_0h0G77C3dMqXTzMUkc5-21NGte4SHv-vtniH6jPf6bBoCZD4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

4 Likes

Lots! I want to say it was a 300ml batch.

2 Likes