Vape Mail 2018

@nicomanteno Super haul you got there. Where do you get your JF from ?? That’s a mighty big jug o cocoa you got there, I’m assuming that’s a keeper ? How is it on your coils ?

3 Likes

Isn’t that the Innokin CoolFire II?

4 Likes

damn where was i at !!!, didn’t know ECX HAD 50% off sell , oh well, my luck, get em next time !!

4 Likes

I got that from ECX they have 50% off on their clearance stuff, I have tried a few of the jungle flavors and most are pretty decent, and I think the little jugs 120 ml were super cheap less than $7.50 if I can remember, and I needed to get over the 59.00 free shipping, so I went with them I am always up to try new stuff, and the only coconut I can handle is Fa and FLV , I will see how the cocoa is haven’t opened it yet, the apple is more of a red apple on the initial smell and taste, I will post some more notes on them once I get the chance to mix with them some more.

3 Likes

As far as I know it might still be active, just on there clearance stuff though, the code was FLAVORHUNTER50

4 Likes

It’s still going (as far as I can tell)…

You will probably want to track this thread:

They have Friday specials, and some truly amazing sales on clearance stuff every so often! (It’s where I got the bottles above)

4 Likes

Oh yeah… my nic river Independence Day order arrived today I’m so stoked… gonna try my hand at a PBJ vape :dash:

13 Likes

nice haul , very good nicotine

2 Likes

Flash sale from Health Cabin. Always liked the look of this one.

16 Likes

Where did you purchase your Crown 3’s at please?

2 Likes

What an absolute beast of a combo.
38 mm Valhalla with a HOG v4 9 wraps 316l ss (4x28 fused with 36 0.21 ohm )

20 Likes

https://www.volcanoecigs.com/uwell-crown-3-sub-ohm-tank.html
I have had good experiences with them $9.99 for stainless

5 Likes

Jeebus, that thing’s massive!
Bet the vapor produced affects the weather.

8 Likes

:musical_note: …killing me softly with his HoG… killing me softly… :musical_note: :rofl: :wink:

:musical_note: I’m gonna knock you out… Mama said knock you out… :musical_note: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously? lol
4 batteries… 38mm…
Now you’re just getting into “brass knuckles” territory! :wink: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

I watched the Jai Haze review of that… wasn’t there a warning in the included literature not to build it below 0.5 ohms?

1 Like

Every vaperz cloud device says that if you math it out it is drawing 21 amps from each battery

2 Likes

guess who is in town !!!
vapefunny6

7 Likes

I blame @Pro_Vapes, … that is all…

17 Likes

Also, finally picked up some Jungle Flavors…

11 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Medicine Flower Recommendations